• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 5, 2021

    Battlefield 4 I love this game but knifing is something else...

    Battlefield 4 I love this game but knifing is something else...


    I love this game but knifing is something else...

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 06:53 AM PDT

    I made a friend :D

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 09:23 AM PDT

    insane headshot on moving car

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 12:11 AM PDT

    I made mad. Gulf of Oman us spawn 747m headshot

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 11:33 AM PDT

    What's up with server rules

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 09:07 AM PDT

    I see so many servers with crappy rules. Shotgun bans don't make sense to me, I never found any problem with them. Some servers literally ban t-bagging, which is just weird. Some say that you are not allowed to use some vehicles, as the admins or their buddies want to use them. And there are so many other weird or crap rules/bans. Why?

    submitted by /u/thespicyboi11
    [link] [comments]

    This is why Pearl Market's pickup rifle is *chef's kiss*

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 11:51 AM PDT

    Insane Mid Air SMAW No Scope

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 01:40 AM PDT

    I flipped my shit when I hit this.

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 02:58 PM PDT

    So i heard u liek bf4

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 12:38 PM PDT

    The autoheal hacker.
    Just what you need in the game.
    And no, this is NOT a bad hitreg or aim. Just for a split moment his hp did drop a bit but then again restored to 100

    https://reddit.com/link/pijqi9/video/pfmflw07mql71/player

    submitted by /u/RoskoDaneworth
    [link] [comments]

    Is the UCAV worth getting

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 09:38 AM PDT

    I'm trying to branch out to other classes after playing Engineer for 100 levels but I'm still looking for a way to be a threat to vehicles without playing Engineer.Is the UCAV on the support class worth getting/unlocking?How much damage does it deal?

    submitted by /u/thecrazyjanjic
    [link] [comments]

    tank vs jet + car snipe

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 12:09 AM PDT

    Game-breaking server issues (PS4)

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 02:22 PM PDT

    Every time I try to connect to a conquest-large or 64-player server, I get the error message "You have lost connection to the session". Same thing happens when I try to join a session through the quickmatch. The error message reads, "Failed to join game session, an unknown error has occured. Error code 1." This happens 100% and I haven't been able to play a single match of conquest since June. However, rush and gamemodes at 32-players max still work for me, and I never have any latency issues. My internet is wired and very fast, and my ping is very low. Does anyone know any fixes for this? I've already deleted the game and reinstalled it, but the issues still persist. Other online games like TLOU and R6S seem to work fine, but BF4 still has issues. I remember BF4 used to serious netcode and latency issues back in 2013/14, but I expected them to clean up the server issues by now.

    submitted by /u/IlikeFOODmeLikeFOOD
    [link] [comments]

    New to hosting a BF4 server

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 01:44 PM PDT

    Hi all, I just started hosting my own server for BF4 as a kind of a passion project after work. And it's all the bees knees with 64 players, votemap, adkats, procon etc.. It's been a quite fun experience to get up and running. Especially with a community that effectively died a couple years ago so a lot of treasure hunting for information.

    Now players are actually play on the server which is awesome! But I must admit it's quite overwhelming to learn all the commands and tricks and everything to "manage". I don't even know basic stuff like spectating someone to figure out if they're cheating or not.

    I was hoping that there might be some kind souls out there that has a bit of experience in adkats and being an admin on a server? That might could spare a few minutes to show med the ropes. I hope this place is okay to post something like this. I just want to create a server that people enjoy playing on and it's pretty overwhelming

    submitted by /u/sooand
    [link] [comments]

    From call of duty to Battlefield...

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 09:32 AM PDT

    Hey Everyone ! Call of duty veteran here ! x') I played 80% of all cod's compain and a lot of cod's multi's since Mw2 all to way to the cod 2019 moder warfar !

    Recently, since warzone was seriously pissing me off, i wanted to try passing to the battlefield series... I had bf 4 back in the day and tried it a couple of times but... Holly gosh i got lost in that game >< Is there a kind of youtuber that explain battlefield mechanics for new player ? x'D

    like a lot of people, i am thinking of buying the new BF 2042 so.. I would like to understand how stuff change from COD to BF ^^ What mechanics are etc etc ( I probably know NOTHING about bf exept : you have class system, each class have their own guns, you can buy then then get attachment for them ( well, i tried Bf 1 and the options... Wasn't even CLOSE to mw2019 where you could literally modify a lot of stuff to make nearly every gun viable to some degrees) , you guys play in squad ? you can appear on them ? aaaand the map is HUGE AS compared to COD's maps and that you can destroy most stuff in it ! )

    Oh and.. Thanks to cod, i am really good in short/medium range combat ( Asaault rifles are my lovers) So.. i really got lost in warzone where people could be EVERYWHERE

    I am taking any info you guys have ! Thanks for teaching :3

    submitted by /u/Shinonsnipyou
    [link] [comments]

    How to push metro.

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 01:02 PM PDT

    Find easier lobbies for new player?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 09:36 PM PDT

    Ive been playin battlefield since bfv launched so ive never played 4 before. Just picked it up on pc and wanted to practice for 2042.

    But holy hell does everyone sweat like crazy. I know its a dumb question but is there anyway to find lobbies for a noobie like me?

    submitted by /u/Blitzzz_
    [link] [comments]

    LMG Bipods?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 06:50 AM PDT

    Hi, I'm a new player that recently bought the game on steam when it was on sale. It's really fun and I'm glad the game is still alive. I have a question though: I have fun with spraying and praying with the saw + bipod setup, but I recently got killswitched/kicked by server admins because I was using the bipod. I don't know what is considered OP or not in this game because I'm new, but is there some general consensus of hatred towards bipods? I kind of suspect there is for shotguns simply by the number of servers that put "no shotguns" in the title. It seems a little silly to me, because bipods completely immobilize you, leave your head completely exposed, and it takes a relatively long time to dismount and run away. Is there something I'm missing though that I am unaware of?

    submitted by /u/MahaLives
    [link] [comments]

    200 meter sniper kill on heli while parachuting

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 03:29 PM PDT

    Fast as fuck boi

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 12:22 PM PDT

    I am confusion

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 08:07 AM PDT

    I've always wanted to blow up a Heli this way. I finally had the opportunity!

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 05:50 PM PDT

    Do flash suppressers mask your position on the minimap.

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 10:42 AM PDT

    Why else are they locked behind battle packs?

    submitted by /u/T1ger_Str1pe
    [link] [comments]

    GOT BALLS? 5hp peek

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 06:10 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment