• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 4, 2021

    Battlefield 4 How It feels to play operation locker

    Battlefield 4 How It feels to play operation locker


    How It feels to play operation locker

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 02:52 AM PDT

    karma's a mirror.

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 07:29 AM PDT

    It's as if my dead body was waving at them...

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 08:39 PM PDT

    Had a pretty good night with the SMAW.

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 07:16 AM PDT

    "lmao you're only a lance corporal get dunked on im level 140 general������"

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 11:09 AM PDT

    probably could of killed all of them with a better throw but atleast i survived i guess

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 08:03 AM PDT

    What’s going on everyone. If you play on US servers on PS4 I’d appreciate if you could join my server and help it fill up. We currently have 28 players in here so need about 15 more and then the server will fill to 64 by itself

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 12:09 PM PDT

    The servers name is Battlefield 4EVER Conquest Map Mix. If you go to server browser and type in 4EVER it should pop up. My PSN is ThreeNTheMornin-. Message me for any questions. Thanks everyone! Sorry for spamming this but starting a new server in 2021 is pretty hard, I could use all the help I can get.

    submitted by /u/ChiefSosa2k17
    [link] [comments]

    Something happened to my crosshair

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 09:11 PM PDT

    Nothing competes with the Dog Tag takedown in BF4

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 09:53 AM PDT

    Question. Does the Assualt Shield give you a dog tag after a certain amount of kills?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 10:54 AM PDT

    I'm at 213 and have yet to see any :"(

    submitted by /u/BloodTypeIsBlue
    [link] [comments]

    Need someone to unlock multiplayer achievements.

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 10:48 AM PDT

    (Xbox One) I will help with your too aswell. Must have the DLC'S tho. Dm me if youre interested

    submitted by /u/MateusQN
    [link] [comments]

    When the enemy LAV flies off to Brazil

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 08:11 AM PDT

    Skill rating

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 01:43 PM PDT

    So my skill rating is about 355, and I feel like the team I get is 50/50. Either a good fought win, or we get slapped. Do I get bad teams Bc of a decent high skill rating?

    submitted by /u/Psychological_Ad1842
    [link] [comments]

    Lost islands buggy ground

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 09:24 AM PDT

    Lost islands buggy ground

    Every time I play lost islands (and this only applies to lost islands) all the ground looks blurred out and causes weird, buggy camera movements when walking over it. Has anyone else had this problem?

    https://preview.redd.it/zny8rndziil71.png?width=2560&format=png&auto=webp&s=2bdcf32129a51bf7c66ad1fdc81aea0e766639c0

    submitted by /u/fa-llame
    [link] [comments]

    I didn't expect that to work...

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 12:05 AM PDT

    This game feels super demoralizing

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 11:09 AM PDT

    I have about 7-10 hours in this game and it's been miserable. I do like the aesthetics of the game but I just can't seem to win fights. I had so many instances of shooting someone several times while they just 3 tap me with their high level guns. I just can't compete.

    Shoot, I've even lost fights because enemy assault rifles seem to just have a huge reduction in bullet spread. I still like the game so far, but I feel like I have to suffer for a few hundred hours before I actually stand a chance lol.

    submitted by /u/CosmicPegasus12
    [link] [comments]

    Im sorry if this is you

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 10:12 AM PDT

    Done!

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 08:44 AM PDT

    How good are BF (specifically BF4) players' aim in comparison to players of other fps games?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 08:18 AM PDT

    (Keep in mind that I'm a tad new to fps gaming, so this might be a bit of an odd question)

    I'm fairly new to Battlefield, BF4 is my first and only game so far and I have a 100 hours in and I'm doing alright so far. So I have about 30 hours in CSGO. Something I've noticed in BF4 is there's a lot of REALLY good aimers. Am I just new or is it a thing?!

    I never felt such a thing in CS though, like yeah there are very good aimers but not all of them are good. Obviously there are bad aimers in BF too, but on average they hit their mark pretty often, and accurately.

    The avg k/d in BF4 is 1.08, but this could be chalked upto to the fact that there are lots of guns (64 players) and lots of tools (vehicles) out there to get you on giant maps so more chance to die overall compared to pure infantry unlike most other fps games.

    Your opinions? (PC)

    submitted by /u/Pretend-Tangelo56
    [link] [comments]

    Some Battlefield 4 and 5 capers from my squad. Enjoy. Battlefield Capers #20

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 08:16 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment