• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 2, 2021

    Battlefield 4 The Heli Pilot had no idea I just saved his Ass. And he left me just sitting there :(

    Battlefield 4 The Heli Pilot had no idea I just saved his Ass. And he left me just sitting there :(


    The Heli Pilot had no idea I just saved his Ass. And he left me just sitting there :(

    Posted: 02 Sep 2021 02:07 AM PDT

    Gonna miss these endscreens

    Posted: 02 Sep 2021 02:34 AM PDT

    Death from Below unlocked

    Posted: 02 Sep 2021 08:04 AM PDT

    Cleaning rooftops

    Posted: 02 Sep 2021 08:04 AM PDT

    Anybody else unable to connect to bf4 servers atm? I can’t even get onto the soldier tab to change dog tags ☹️

    Posted: 02 Sep 2021 10:36 AM PDT

    Moonwalking On The Battlefield Won’t Save You From A Buckshot.

    Posted: 02 Sep 2021 01:10 PM PDT

    What is your favorite game mode?

    Posted: 02 Sep 2021 11:56 AM PDT

    What is your favorite map?

    Posted: 02 Sep 2021 02:29 AM PDT

    Spoofing Player Counts

    Posted: 02 Sep 2021 01:00 PM PDT

    Why does every server in this game fake their player count, I am sick of joining servers that claim to have 62/64 players and when I join there's 20 free slots?? I remember this being a problem a while ago but I thought did something about it, am I just wrong and they never fixed it or server admins found a new exploit?

    submitted by /u/MeaninglessV0id
    [link] [comments]

    Why is Rush so unpopular in recent titles?

    Posted: 02 Sep 2021 02:00 AM PDT

    I can't get a match in BF4 on PS4. It's my jam, though

    submitted by /u/WholesomeJetski
    [link] [comments]

    Have you guys head of this dude?

    Posted: 02 Sep 2021 11:31 AM PDT

    Flood Zone Easter Egg

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 08:54 PM PDT

    Expansions say owned but I still need to buy them?

    Posted: 02 Sep 2021 03:50 AM PDT

    For context I'm on Xbox S|X and have game pass ultimate

    In the store section of the main menu all the expansions say owned however when I select them it just opens a transaction menu, is This just a bug created by the EA access discount or am I supposed to have them but something broke somewhere and now I need to buy them?

    submitted by /u/Baneta_
    [link] [comments]

    Super high ping but only on BF4

    Posted: 02 Sep 2021 09:16 AM PDT

    Having a strange issue with PING on BF4, all other BF's i sit around 20-30 ping but for some reason BF4 is high 300s... i have absolutely no idea why and it means i get kicked from every single game. any ideas?

    submitted by /u/JakeTee
    [link] [comments]

    Loadout: CZ-805 Commentary Rush Propaganda

    Posted: 02 Sep 2021 08:10 AM PDT

    Some more 1080p 60 tank and infantry gameplay

    Posted: 02 Sep 2021 08:01 AM PDT

    BDS is Recruiting!

    Posted: 02 Sep 2021 07:50 AM PDT

    BDS Clan is recruiting members who enjoy a fun, competitive, hardcore gaming experience! - Our mission is to create the best hardcore TDM platform in existence, free of any admin abuse or no sense rules. sunglasses Feel free to join or discord to ask questions and get a little competitive with our members! https://discord.gg/ETxdnSFprh

    submitted by /u/Unlucky-Round8470
    [link] [comments]

    Battlefield 4 Conquest Gameplay On Xbox One Console

    Posted: 02 Sep 2021 05:08 AM PDT

    Can I still use vehicles if I havnt got Expansions?

    Posted: 02 Sep 2021 04:55 AM PDT

    Got the game on sale(£4 what a steal lol) and havnt come across any yet, I've seen others in them though. Thank you :D

    submitted by /u/InternationalCap4512
    [link] [comments]

    I lost the dlcs I got for free (except for second assault)

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 09:15 PM PDT

    Last time I installed this it was around a bit after 2042 trailer released, at this time the only dlc I got where the 3 free ones and second assault that I got for free but much earlier than the other 4 main dlc, but when I installed it then it gave me all the dlc for free, now I am installing it again and the only dlc I have is the 3 free ones and second assault, I thought it would hav elect me keep them I hope it does because I had all the dlc weapons and I want to play the dlc maps

    submitted by /u/8snxnaii
    [link] [comments]

    DeadFriendsGaming - Classic Servers

    Posted: 02 Sep 2021 12:50 AM PDT

    Battlefield 4 Classic Server Rules - DEFR Welcome to Dead Friends Gaming

    Hello all i want to invite you in this great server - for those of you who don't have any idea for classic mode i will share info below.

    DeadFriendsGaming Discord server invite: https://discord.me/DEFR www.dus.im/DEFR

    Classic Mode is influenced by the play style of Battlefield 2 and is designed for players seeking stronger team play and tougher challenges in their multiplayer experience. Difficulty-wise, Classic Mode can be placed somewhere between Normal and Hardcore mode in Battlefield 4, with some of the assisting features removed or altered, and a heavy emphasis on working together as a team.

    No 3D spotting: Spotting an enemy will not make a triangle-shaped icon appear above the enemy's head in Classic Mode. Spotted enemies will however be visible on the mini-map as usual.

    Health and no regeneration: In Classic Mode, the health level is the same as in the Normal preset. However, the health of a soldier or a vehicle will not regenerate automatically, making Medpacks and Repair Tools even more crucial. Make sure to have the Engineer and Assault players nearby!

    Squad leader spawn: Your squad leader is now your lifeline to jumping into the heat of battle as you can't spawn on your other squad members. Move as a squad and protect your squad leader in order to maintain the upper hand!

    Reloading: As every good Battlefield player knows: every bullet counts. In Classic Mode this is truer than ever, since a reload results in the loss of any remaining bullets in your mag. Grab a Support player with an Ammo box and hang tight to him if you want to keep pumping out bullets!

    No third-person vehicle cam: Jumping into a thrilling Classic Mode dogfight or tank battle? Then prepare to rely on your skills piloting vehicles in first person – and first person only.

    Other Classic Mode rules worth mentioning is that Friendly Fire is turned off by default, and the Killcam is disabled. You'll still see who killed you and with what weapon, but the orange silhouette of your foe and his position and direction from where you were killed won't be there.

    FINDING CLASSIC MODE SERVERS

    On PC, you'll find the Classic Mode preset on Battlelog's server browser. Scroll down to the "Preset" menu and tick the "Classic" box to search for server running the mode. Choose "Apply Filter", find the server and hit the Battlefield!

    submitted by /u/DeadFriendsGaming
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment