• Breaking News

    Monday, September 13, 2021

    Battlefield 3 I'm suffering with the 81518-BF3 ban since 2015 or so

    Battlefield 3 I'm suffering with the 81518-BF3 ban since 2015 or so


    I'm suffering with the 81518-BF3 ban since 2015 or so

    Posted: 12 Sep 2021 05:11 PM PDT

    I play BF3 since 2012 and BF4 since 2013, and since 2015 I can't join the best BF3/BF4/BFH servers for the "Kicked by PunkBuster" error. As I never hacked in my life, I never thought it could be a GameHack ban. As I can still play BF3 and BF4 (unfortunatelly BFH, which I really like, has almost all of its servers connected to PBBans, so I can't play it anymore), but not on the best servers. As I'm dealing with this for years now, I decided to check my PB logs and found this out: ACI-PB-VIOLATION-81518-BF3.

    I can't understand why EvenBalance don't give a shit about my problem, I've already sent tons of Support Tickets to them and no answer, nothing. The only thing that could have caused this is the fact I always use CheatEngine to break the download limiter from Origin and use all my internet velocity, and as I formated my PC several times in the past years, sometimes I play BF4 while I'm downloading BF3 or BF1 (or vice-versa), but of course that ain't, by any means, cheating, right!? How can I solve this? I have my Origin account for 10 years with tons of games linked to it, I can't just throw my thousands of hours played in the trash can just to be able to play the best BF4 servers again in another account. Is there any solution besides suing EvenBalance?

    submitted by /u/biel188
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment