• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 7, 2021

    Battlefield 4 Old video clip of me taking out two helos and then a guy dropping in.

    Battlefield 4 Old video clip of me taking out two helos and then a guy dropping in.


    Old video clip of me taking out two helos and then a guy dropping in.

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 09:59 AM PDT

    I am a god

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 07:21 PM PDT

    This felt so cinematic

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 12:11 PM PDT

    Neat little moment I had

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 08:45 AM PDT

    Oop

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 10:11 AM PDT

    Thanks for the delivery

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 04:03 AM PDT

    Nice

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 11:01 AM PDT

    Request ride

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 12:18 AM PDT

    you cOuldn't FaRm if I had muH Jet

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 08:00 AM PDT

    Golmud Railway ❤

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 10:40 AM PDT

    havent done this in a while

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 09:41 AM PDT

    How do I fix this issue? My buddy can't play BF4 because he's had this happen for the past couple weeks.

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 07:43 AM PDT

    yeet

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 09:49 PM PDT

    Blending in to survive

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 04:18 AM PDT

    Had a great stream today - Just a short clip from that. Twitch: CorruptedElf

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 12:22 PM PDT

    What are some reliable, yet fun, off-meta weapons?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 02:08 PM PDT

    Looking for variety in my arsenal because at the moment I play only the AEK and ACE 23 cuz they work the best.

    submitted by /u/overcomingpyro
    [link] [comments]

    Scar h vs Ace 23, which do you prefer?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 10:17 AM PDT

    Which gun do you like more, they are both good all round weapons? Scar h have a better kill time than Ace 23(1 frame faster) and also a faster reload. However, it's magazine is small which makes it hard to get multi kills and you run out of bullets faster. Ace 23 have a big mag and a decent reload speed.

    submitted by /u/xEuclides
    [link] [comments]

    Question

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 12:20 PM PDT

    Can you play bf3 online on the Xbox one or no? because I really wanna redo my disgusting moves in bf3 on noshar canals as sniper

    submitted by /u/UsernamealreadyTakrb
    [link] [comments]

    (EU) Anyone else unable to find any servers?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 03:51 AM PDT

    As the title says: can anyone else only find like fiver servers in Europe?

    submitted by /u/Arc_12
    [link] [comments]

    Battlefield 4 keeps crashing on the PS5 due to USB Microphone ?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 11:08 AM PDT

    Hello, i wanted talk about something that seem to be a major issue on the PS5 for me. I have been trying to play Battlefield 4 on the PS5 but it keeps crashing my Game and then it is stuck at 87 % as it is trying to analyze what the cause was. Due to it being stuck at 87 % i cannot press the home button neither close the application.

    It's just stuck at 87 % and there is nothing i can do about it. Unless i manually turn off the PS5 with my hands by pressing the power button. Even so if this happens and it goes into rest mode after being stuck for the 3rd time at 87 % it crashes freezes my PS5 due to that 87 % error code and i have to hold the power button pressed so i can turn it off completely. It basically forces me to turn it off completely instead of going into rest mode.

    Which causes my PS5 to give me a notification that i turned off my Console the wrong way. This only happens when i play Battlefield 4. I have read somewhere that having a USB microphone which i have connected to the PS5 causes Games to crash. I am using the HyperX Quadcast and it is plugged into the back of my PS5.

    Does anyone have similar issues or a solution on how to fix that problem ? Because it might eventually break my PS5 if it keeps crash freezing like that.

    I currently use wireless ear buds so my only communication method is the USB Microphone since it also sounds better. Hopefully someone can help me out with a solution if anyone has encountered this problem before.

    Thanks in Advance.

    submitted by /u/YoursTrulyPain
    [link] [comments]

    Got ea play and downloaded the game and got shit on

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 10:40 AM PDT

    Any tips? This isnt my first battlefield my first is bf1 and im decent but here im beamed everytime i play

    submitted by /u/bruhmoment60
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment