• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 14, 2021

    Battlefield 4 I hate when it happen

    Battlefield 4 I hate when it happen


    I hate when it happen

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 05:00 AM PDT

    How to get your team to push to on Metro

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 12:36 AM PDT

    After 511 hours I think I've peaked

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 11:41 PM PDT

    Too much boost?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 07:34 AM PDT

    Just aim and fire. It's that easy.

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 02:19 AM PDT

    Wait for it...

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 01:31 PM PDT

    I’m gonna do what’s called a pro gamer move…

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 12:56 PM PDT

    what planet is this server on?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 12:59 PM PDT

    Blindsided

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 03:01 AM PDT

    Anyone wanna help me unlock the UCAV?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 01:13 PM PDT

    I'm a shit pilot, but I really want to unlock both UAVs. If anyone else is in the same boat or just wants to help a brotha out, message me, I'm on PC

    submitted by /u/DeliciousGarage2136
    [link] [comments]

    Question about jet flying

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 02:35 PM PDT

    I see everyone playing jets, where they rotate around their crosshair, but for me, it doesn't do that, how do I get my jet to do so?

    submitted by /u/Hedgehog-Hero2017
    [link] [comments]

    How to like the game?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 02:27 PM PDT

    No, seriously. This is not a joke. What is it people like about this game and why can't I feel the same way?

    Okay, some minor backstory might be in order. I bought the game at the start of the summer break (early June for me). I immediatly ran into a problem. I didn't like the game. Everything felt so bland and boring and grey. The maps felt too big and open for the amount of points of interest there was. Sometimes the maps were so small and linear (locker,metro/underground, whatever it's called in this game). Also, siege of Shanghai was very underwhelming for the amount of discussion it has in the community. I expected it to be like how hourglass will be in bf2042 just to find out that it was very small and only had a few buildings. I could not find guns that I liked, and if I saw some that might be fun, they would be behind a big grindwall. Then I'd have to get the attachments of my liking to actually have the desired gun. The grind would not have been as bad if I didn't suck as much as I do. Tanks, jets, helicopters, campers, snipers... I just could not compete.

    the thing is, I really want to like this game. I want to like this masterpiece like others do. The thing is, I just can't find the spark. What is it you like about the game and can my mind be changed? Like, really. I am asking you to change my opinion if possible.

    submitted by /u/LohtuPottu247
    [link] [comments]

    Best guns in each category?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 02:14 PM PDT

    I'm a relatively new player to the game having bought it after pre0ordering 2042 because I haven't played BF in a few years at this point plus it was on sale.

    So I mainly only play Assault/Medic but I don't know which ARs/Carbines to use. (I don't use shotguns)

    I've used the FAMAS, Scar-H and M416 but I wasn't very good at them.

    I've started using the AK-12 again (starter gun) and I've been doing pretty good but I feel like I could be doing much better. Any suggestions are appreciated. :)

    submitted by /u/TrashyRainyRainbow
    [link] [comments]

    just like China Rising a few months ago, Second Assault is currently free on Origin

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 01:43 PM PDT

    Help with MTAR unlock?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 09:57 AM PDT

    I've about given up at this point, but maybe somebody can help. In order to unlock MTAR-21, you need to complete the "multi talent" challenge, which is: Get a kill with a sniper rifle, LMG, Assault rifle and grenade. I have done this on multiple occasions, and I own the China Rising DLC, or so it says. I bought BF4 and gained access to the premium with all DLC unlocks. What gives? Any help is appreciated. (Edit: figured it out. Thanks to anyone who helped.)

    submitted by /u/Acrobatic-Ad1506
    [link] [comments]

    FPS locked at monitor refresh rate?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 01:35 PM PDT

    if i have:

    FULLSCREEN MODE <FULLSCREEN>, that results in 165 FPS, the same as my monitors refresh rate

    FULLSCREEN MODE <BORDERLESS>, results in ~ 405 FPS

    any idea how to use "FULLSCREEN MODE <FULLSCREEN>" unlocked?

    submitted by /u/Riddick51PB
    [link] [comments]

    Is this allowed?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 03:02 AM PDT

    Edit: nevermind I found the answer in the tos. Indeed not allowed. Thanks for the answers!

    Creating a play environment which, by definition or action, creates an inflated scoring scenario-ToS

    Playing Shanghai and it is one of those no lock on lobbies or ban.

    I'm in and the enemy pilot is 100 and like 1. But then I notice our pilot is also up 100 kills. After some investigations I notices they were both admins not killing each other to farm kills. I kill the guy with a igla and got insta ban.

    So my question is kill farming/teaming allowed? It would be one thing if lock ons were allowed but they ban anyone who kills them with anything other than a dumb fire 🙃

    Edit: The Shanghai All Day EzPz clan on ps4

    submitted by /u/Prestigious-Gold5369
    [link] [comments]

    When you beat the boss fight and get to use their weapon

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 12:12 PM PDT

    Is multiplayer alone fun?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 07:53 AM PDT

    I might buy Battlefield 4 and its kinda for the multiplayer, is it fun alone? And can i acess servers that are not from my region?

    submitted by /u/MurkyAlps
    [link] [comments]

    Nobody appreciates fine art these days

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 01:09 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment