• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 21, 2021

    Battlefield 4 With all the badmins I thought this would be a great time to share this episode of bffs :D

    Battlefield 4 With all the badmins I thought this would be a great time to share this episode of bffs :D


    With all the badmins I thought this would be a great time to share this episode of bffs :D

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 08:10 AM PDT

    my almost successful attempt at a rendezook lol

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 08:51 PM PDT

    I got the DICE camo yall!

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 12:08 PM PDT

    so this LAV25 colonel100 had like 104-0 score.

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 03:24 PM PDT

    Couple of AA's getting smoked.

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 06:28 AM PDT

    I may not be the most skilled but at least I play the objectives

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 07:35 PM PDT

    for you guys :) :)

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 05:20 AM PDT

    Worth upgrading to Premium?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 05:09 AM PDT

    Yo, so the title is pretty much selfexplanatory, as of right now: is it worth it to upgrade the battlefield 4 standard edition to the battlefield 4 premium edition? Would have to pay ~10€ for it. Are there still active servers who run conquest large on the dlc maps? Question might be a bit dull, but I would love to hear your guys opinion about it

    submitted by /u/Knosse
    [link] [comments]

    Got BF4 a few days ago, don’t understand battlepacks..? Why isn’t the stuff in them available to equip?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 12:46 PM PDT

    fast gun

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 12:44 PM PDT

    Operation Whiteout Useless Info

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 03:45 AM PDT

    The text above the main entrance to the bunker at B translates to Weapons for the Motherland

    ОРУЖИЕ ДЛЯ РОДИНЫ

    submitted by /u/Skurwycyn
    [link] [comments]

    Ps3 Defuse

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 12:06 PM PDT

    Anybody got a ps3 and wanna run a game or 2 of defuse? Servers are dead and I'm desperate for the trophy to win in all game modes and this is the last one I need. I'll stick around and play whatever afterwards

    submitted by /u/GoBucs98
    [link] [comments]

    Getting back into BF4, anyone want to squad?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 06:02 AM PDT

    [PC] Im looking to get BF6 and have gotten back into BF4, so im looking to recruit for my platoon again

    If your looking for some casual friends to squad with that also play other games add me on discord and ill send you some more info about our platoon

    leon#8388

    submitted by /u/Leonx132
    [link] [comments]

    BF1 code amazon prime

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 11:46 AM PDT

    Hi !! Anyone already have the game and can send me the code from amazon prime? thank you.

    Its my favorite game !!! :) Send me in direct message.

    submitted by /u/brullbrull
    [link] [comments]

    Quick noob questions about Recon's gadgets

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 07:21 AM PDT

    • When I'm using PLD can enemies see some kind of visual indicator? Like laser sight or when using a plus 6x scope?

    • Does Motion Sensor need to have a "line of sight"? Or can spot through walls? What about T-UGS

    • To the enemy, the false signal from DS-3 decoy it's shown on the spot where I placed it? Or some kind of range around it?

    I'm new to t he class Thank you in advance for the answers!

    submitted by /u/02ofclubs
    [link] [comments]

    Still grinding the TDM server

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 10:36 AM PDT

    getting the game

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 09:43 AM PDT

    i'm just curious if it's worth getting the game now for pc as i've seen it for quite cheap.

    are there even active players you can play 64 players games with ? or even deathmatch or gun game ?

    and is it possible to move my progression from my ps4 to pc ?

    submitted by /u/BlessedCunt
    [link] [comments]

    Hard rubberbanding and all servers high ping

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 07:49 AM PDT

    do i even need to say anything

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 06:25 PM PDT

    Whats the best assault rifle? Please :)

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 06:52 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment