• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 22, 2021

    Battlefield 3 Some battlefield servers be like:

    Battlefield 3 Some battlefield servers be like:


    Some battlefield servers be like:

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 08:59 AM PDT

    With the Hype surrounding Battlefield recently, I'm giving away a copy of Battlefield 2042 Gold Edition!

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 07:39 PM PDT

    Slenderman is in battlefield 3

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 02:16 PM PDT

    Didn't get footage unfortunately but a guy telported from about 7 feet away through a window to stab me as soon as I turned around. Was pretty creepy and funny.

    submitted by /u/Repulsive_Lettuce
    [link] [comments]

    No more active USA Xbox 360 servers?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 05:40 PM PDT

    Ever since the problems myself and others talked about the other week about not being able to connect to the couple active USA servers left, there's none now, only EU showing for me. Has the USA population on Xbox totally died out? This is sad...crazy to think I was playing at the very beginning of the game's life on Xbox, and at least for the US population on xbox, was playing literally at the end too it seems. I also had problems weeks ago with BF3 freezing the Xbox Series X when trying to connect to US servers, or crashing.

    Someone linked me some EA site in my topic the other week that said Xbox servers were having "issues" not sure if it was ever fixed? Whatever the case, there's no US servers now. Not sure how the PS3 side is looking, as.......months ago a particularly wild cat I tried to rescue went crazy and got cat litter inside the PS3 that was in the same room on the lower shelf of a coffee table and unless I take it apart it wouldn't read any blu rays I tried. lol

    well, according to the site just now PS3 is apparently having major issues https://www.bfstatus.com/

    maybe the only "good" way to play it now is on the PC? While I can do mouse and keyboard, I just always preferred controller.

    I hope the new Battlefield is good, I really don't like how the gaming industry has gone over the years...which is a whole other topic. No games really bring me much joy anymore besides Tarkov, and when the servers worked, a trip down memory lane in BF3... Nothing else in gaming ever really measured up to when BF3 launched, and Skyrim launched right after...truly a magical time in gaming for me.

    submitted by /u/WhiteSnake91
    [link] [comments]

    BF3 Launches, Battlelog indicates it's "connecting", but game then closes and the server I was trying to play on disappears.

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 10:43 AM PDT

    here's the deal: bf3 launches fine w/ campaign mode and whatnot. if i try to join a server on battlelog, i hit play, the game launches in the background, i get:

    JOINING SERVER LOGGING IN CONNECTING

    and then it just stays on connecting until the game closes around 15 seconds later. it says:

    ERROR Game disconnected: could not join server.

    if i hit reconnect, it says it can't find the server. refreshing the server list shows it doesn't exist anymore, but if i refresh the page it does.

    has anyone had a similar problem? desperately looking for a fix.

    submitted by /u/Aelmay
    [link] [comments]

    Beast Mode TDM Canals 117-16 AK-74M Hackusations

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 05:44 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment