• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 27, 2021

    Battlefield 4 Never before have I wanted to shoot a teammate this badly.

    Battlefield 4 Never before have I wanted to shoot a teammate this badly.


    Never before have I wanted to shoot a teammate this badly.

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 06:40 AM PDT

    All went according to plan

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 08:27 AM PDT

    Haven't you heard?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 06:08 AM PDT

    Bruh

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 02:54 AM PDT

    FIRST TRYYY!!!!

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 06:08 PM PDT

    Dealing With AA Camper

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 06:50 AM PDT

    My first time playing Propaganda in a while... may have forgotten about the train

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 12:29 AM PDT

    Breaking up a Tank party

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 02:15 PM PDT

    Got behind enemy lines and became the quiet source of lots of loud grunting

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 10:38 PM PDT

    Why do people not spot?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 11:13 PM PDT

    I've (almost always) spotted people when I get into a gunfight with them but now I'll spot anyone I see and I get so many points off it. It happens so many times, I'll see someone I can't kill but If I spot them I'll get a nice little notification a couple of seconds later that someone else has killed them. I absolutely love spotting anti vehicle players and then watching them get blown up seconds later or someone trying to flank only for them to get sniped right as they're ready to shoot someone.

    I've played a bit of recon recently and the amount of times I hear someone next to me take a shot and then I can't see who they're shooting at is crazy. I know a big part of this is me being bad but when they die I have no idea who I should have been shooting. Even if I miss, a sniper or vehicle on my team usually follows up and either kills my target or at least stops them from shooting back.

    Spotting seems like such a valuable thing to do but almost no one seems to do it. How come?

    submitted by /u/ChampionsLedge
    [link] [comments]

    Emblem representing some of my favorite things in BF

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 11:59 AM PDT

    Shoutout to those that rush to C in Locker when the game starts

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 12:37 PM PDT

    Those are the real MPV's and make their team win. Anyone could capture the 2 objectives that come before and honestly it's the pussies that do that. We don't need 20 people sitting on D when only 1 or 2 guys are rushing towards C to capture it.

    If you rush towards C without worrying about the first 2 objectives then I respect you.

    submitted by /u/soldierchrome
    [link] [comments]

    Intentional game design

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 07:22 PM PDT

    Just a quick vibe check

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 07:46 PM PDT

    Had to really compensate for that one

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 09:36 AM PDT

    How to deal with Shanghai Heli KD Warriors

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 11:10 AM PDT

    Anyone want to rent a server and get their UCAV unlocked this weekend?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 12:54 PM PDT

    I'm serious lol. I'll rent it and we run air superiority and get this shit done. I suck at flying and it's getting annoying. 😂

    submitted by /u/Eswift33
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Best bolt action snipers for certain situations?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 05:26 AM PDT

    Hello, I do have some experience in the game but I'm still pretty new, and the stats don't give me enough information to decide on this topic... What are the best bolt action snipers?

    Which one is the best for long range sniping? Which one is the best for CQB sniping with a red dot? Which one is the best for aggressive mid range sniping with an ACOG/4X?

    Oh and if they are DLC weapons, please give me an alternative of the base game weapons. Thanks for answering :)

    submitted by /u/Cornixmartin
    [link] [comments]

    Makeshift heatseeker

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 12:33 AM PDT

    We always have this type of players in the team

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 11:57 AM PDT

    If only

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 10:28 AM PDT

    Finally after a couple years of trying here and there..

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 02:03 PM PDT

    Who needs a knife when you have the force?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 02:02 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment