• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 28, 2021

    Battlefield 3 From afk to crazy

    Battlefield 3 From afk to crazy


    From afk to crazy

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 05:31 PM PDT

    Looking for Help with Trophies(PS3)

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 10:15 AM PDT

    Hey! I'm looking for help completing some of the Co-Op related trophies to get the platinum for BF3 on my PS Account. I only need help with the stealth ones in Exfiltration and Drop 'Em Like Liquid. I'm pretty capable of doing these fast and efficiently, I just can't find anyone online because c'mon who really plays BF3 Co-Op in 2021?

    My PSN ID is: Doctor_Who_J_J

    submitted by /u/JD60x1999
    [link] [comments]

    Can't open the console because of a 60% Keyboard

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 05:31 AM PDT

    I have a 60% keyboard which means that I don't the key to the left of the 1 key (the wavy one). But I can't seem to figure out If its possible to rebind the key binding for opening the console?

    I hope that some of you are able to help me with some sort of a solution to this! :D

    submitted by /u/Andreas_b_h
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment