• Breaking News

    Friday, July 16, 2021

    Battlefield 4 Hello. I am gud player. Please play with me

    Battlefield 4 Hello. I am gud player. Please play with me


    Hello. I am gud player. Please play with me

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 08:43 AM PDT

    It's the case 50% of the time

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 08:16 AM PDT

    playing AA is a helluva drug

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 03:10 AM PDT

    boooooooooooop BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 01:30 PM PDT

    Can't wait to do this..

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 06:20 PM PDT

    special for you guys :D

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 04:54 AM PDT

    A cool sequence of me obliterating vehicles on golmund railway

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 10:46 AM PDT

    I've been playing this game since the beginning. I played countless hours with friends. Every time I was sick I played Battlefield 4 because it made me feel better. This is my farewell montage before 2042 arrives. It will always be in my top 3 games. Thanks for watching. It means a lot to me...

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 10:11 PM PDT

    Jump scare'd myself

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 04:37 AM PDT

    This post was made by Groza Gang

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 07:18 AM PDT

    thumbnail i made for my video

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 02:09 PM PDT

    Seismic Gaming [PC] [EU, NA, OC] [18+]

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 10:51 AM PDT

    Seismic Gaming [PC] [EU, NA, OC] [18+]

    Seismic Gaming is a community of casual gamers who value social interaction above all else. In Seismic you can find a family of people who are respectful and non-toxic to each other. Seismic is about enjoying the experience and growing together as a community.

    Upon the release of the Battlefield 2042 trailer, we have decided to play Battlefield 4 until the new title's release. Battlefield is now a new and ever growing division in our community. We've got a BF4 server that has a cap of 64 players and runs at 60hz, based in Europe. We have a lot of existing members who are going to play 2042 at release. As our game division grows, we will be selecting new staff members and hosting new events for Battlefield.

    You can join our in-game server by searching for "Seismic" in the server browser.
    If you want a free VIP slot, and to play with like-minded individuals, you can join our Discord server and Platoon.

    What we are looking for:

    • Be at least 18 years old
    • Be an active member in discord and in game
    • Be respectful to other members

    You can check out our website for more information at seismicgaming.eu
    If you are interested in applying, you can click on "Join Us" and direct yourself to the Battlefield Division on our website.
    If you have any questions you can message me on discord: Asterus#1290

    https://preview.redd.it/4cyv3a734mb71.png?width=771&format=png&auto=webp&s=a5ec80be4a838ca653b2f520767b50e383d8543f

    submitted by /u/SeismicRecruitment
    [link] [comments]

    Need tips on how to fill a Ranked PC server

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 08:21 AM PDT

    A couple weeks ago we started a ranked server on BF4 PC. We went through the process of adding plugins to help manage the server and give the players opportunities to manage it themselves such as vote kicking and map voting. However, it has been extremely difficult to fill the server with players. Any tips that can help? We have the majority of the maps and the only changed setting is no kill cam because it's honestly the setting we hate the most.

    Server name: UMBRA's Conquest Server (Map vote + No K!ll Cam)

    submitted by /u/UMBRA_DFW
    [link] [comments]

    Is it worth getting the season pass in 2021?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 08:11 AM PDT

    Hi,

    I've just started playing BF4 after god knows how long and im loving it. The gameplay is so smooth and it still holds up to newer CoD games like MW and CW.

    While searching for games, I've been seeing all these cool looking gamemodes which are locked behind DlC. that's whatever, they seem reasonably priced and they all look to be covered in the season pass.

    However, my main concern is the player numbers for these game modes.

    People who have the DLC, do you still get full-fairly full games on these gamemodes? I don't wanna spend the 30 odd quid if I'll just end up looking at empty lobby's.

    Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/FatCatFlubber03
    [link] [comments]

    RPK-M74 without china rising?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 01:26 PM PDT

    Some people said that they got the RPK-M74 without the china rising, so I just wanted to ask is it true and can it be obtained without the dlc?

    submitted by /u/Zealousideal_Pay_775
    [link] [comments]

    Looking For Attack Jet pilots.

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 12:55 PM PDT

    I am an F-35 main, I don't use attack jets because speed control was harder than in stealth jets and also they had slower manuevers compared to stealth jets so I could never get any kills with them. I am very good at dogfighting with other jets as long as there isn't a second jet that is attacking me. I've met random people in matches that were good at attack jets, me and him combined we dominated the entire match. But when I play myself and nobody is supporting me it is very hard to play and get kills. I like being a wingman of attack jets and it is really fun. So if you are an attack jet pilot please tell me in comments section that you can come.

    submitted by /u/Pritace
    [link] [comments]

    Gol Magnum

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 11:38 AM PDT

    Anyone need the Gol Magnum still? I'm also looking to get it 👉👈. I get one kill away and the towers get destroyed and it's been happening for years so I've resorted to this.

    submitted by /u/unknown8920115
    [link] [comments]

    This is what it looks like to abuse a broken movement system

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 10:33 AM PDT

    I've done it, im a true battlefield fan

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 05:58 AM PDT

    Needs help

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 11:41 PM PDT

    I need a help from someone who has the M1911 pistol unlocked for trophy on the ps4 if anyone willing to help me just message me on my ID mby-

    submitted by /u/1Y2A
    [link] [comments]

    Just got back into the fight

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 09:14 AM PDT

    I just got back into bf4 been playing tdm right trying to level back up looking for some peps to squad up with

    submitted by /u/LtBlackBurn95
    [link] [comments]

    Squad cams are fun

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 08:31 PM PDT

    Battlefield 4 Conquest Gameplay On Xbox One Console

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 08:35 AM PDT

    TDM Pearl Market F2000 !

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 08:19 AM PDT

    I think I know what his favorite day of the year is...

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 08:19 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment