• Breaking News

    Monday, April 12, 2021

    Battlefield 4 Some shots from Zavod. This game is 8 years old and still looks amazing.

    Battlefield 4 Some shots from Zavod. This game is 8 years old and still looks amazing.


    Some shots from Zavod. This game is 8 years old and still looks amazing.

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 07:52 AM PDT

    Should I buy BF4 with premium?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 05:49 AM PDT

    Hi guys, i got bored of BF1 and Bad Company 2 and I wanted something "fresh" so I was wandering: should I buy BF4? And should I buy it with expansions?

    I have a couple of doubts about it because of my experience with BF1 and also because i haven't found BF4 with premium at a low cost. Does the gun balance make the game playable or is it like BF1 where there are a few OP totally nonsense guns that ruin gameplay? I appreciate every comment, love the BF community.

    Edit: just bought it. See ypu tonight on the servers guys!

    submitted by /u/shogunwiz
    [link] [comments]

    Paracel Storm - Lightning took out a jet

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 01:37 AM PDT

    What a wonderful day oh sh...

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 12:01 PM PDT

    Last one for the day, I have many more but I do not want to be banned for spam

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 01:25 PM PDT

    Looking back on some of my old recordings, can’t decide if I should stick with MNK or pull out the old scuf again

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 01:21 PM PDT

    Slow motion shitgun :D

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 10:38 AM PDT

    Why I still love this game

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 08:31 PM PDT

    I just bought Battlefield 4 Premium!

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 10:17 AM PDT

    Premium is now on sale for 9.99 Euros, which is a amazing price for five things (plus some other stuff) that cost around 75 Euros fully.

    submitted by /u/nasadoge1
    [link] [comments]

    What

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 10:24 AM PDT

    All Expansions "Owned" - Cannot Play Premium Content

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 10:39 AM PDT

    Who needs a sniper when the glock 18 exists!

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 08:42 PM PDT

    Fuck it, VTC on da building.

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 12:45 PM PDT

    This is such a classic

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 09:36 AM PDT

    Best sniper for aggressive recon?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 11:30 AM PDT

    Just wondering what the best sniper for the aggressive recon is I like to move up with the assault and engineer players while help capturing the flags.

    submitted by /u/Senior-Bench-5737
    [link] [comments]

    So I did this today, for the first time

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 12:49 PM PDT

    Getting a bf4 server up and running

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 10:06 AM PDT

    What do you guys think is the cheapest way to get a 64 v 64 conquest server running? I'm tired of playing in servers which report themselves as full but are empty, servers which have no admins online, and servers that have admins who take advantages of their being an admin (for example kicking enemy players out of the lobby so they can steal the vehicle they were in, or because the admin died).

    Putting aside the very real possibilty of becoming a shitty admin when I lose games in my server (im not really like this, but who knows), I think that creating my own server will give me and everyone else a place to play like the servers I was playing in back in 2015.

    Back then, if you cheated or flamed the chat, you would be kicked and everyone else would just keep playing. Along with setting rules for the server, this is probably the biggest advantage to having community owned and run servers.

    E: I know that I didn't really need to make a post, but I also want some input from people who have already run their own server and those who were/ are an admin.

    submitted by /u/wavylord
    [link] [comments]

    Battlefield 4 Mutiplayer freeze

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 06:15 AM PDT

    Game freezes once I load into the deploy screen. If I dont interact with the game once in the deploy menu the game continues to run. Only once I interact with the game it freezes a few seconds later. Doesn't happen on the test range or campaign. Tried verifying game files and reinstalled the game didn't work.

    submitted by /u/Arbiter_X
    [link] [comments]

    Help me find this player, we just wanted to end the war diplomatically. Poor kid didn’t know what hit him ��

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 06:07 AM PDT

    Banned from vQ37 servers.

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 09:32 AM PDT

    I don't know what's going on. They have this 24 hour Operation Locker server that I always join. Just recently today when I try to join it I get a connection error, and this goes for the rest of the vQ37 servers.

    So I guess I'm banned or something? I can join other servers fine. Any idea if this is an actual ban or something else?

    submitted by /u/Gammarevived
    [link] [comments]

    Phantom elevator

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 09:21 AM PDT

    Hey. Decided to finally finish the phantom series and went to collect my dogtags. I've completed the other assignments years ago and now I need to get to the elevator. Tried using one of those phantom servers for that but people there dont know how to read chat. So, anyone up for an elevator ride?

    Oh yea, on PC

    submitted by /u/Dragunii
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment