• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 13, 2021

    Battlefield 3 Coming back to bf3

    Battlefield 3 Coming back to bf3


    Coming back to bf3

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 07:48 PM PDT

    Any advice? I'm looking for advice on how to make BF3 on PS3 enjoyable after EA's updates just ruined it.

    submitted by /u/CptFrenchFry
    [link] [comments]

    How it doing

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 09:21 PM PDT

    I haven't played the game in years, I just want to know if the game is still holding up. I've been thinking about buying it but some ratings are saying that the game won't progress after "going hunting". I'm on Xbox one and I'm wondering if that has happened to anybody

    submitted by /u/ILikeYourToez
    [link] [comments]

    Good ways to level up on old Xbox360 severs?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 03:19 PM PDT

    I'm having a hard time to find full lobbies and killing enemies. What is a good way to level up on smaller severs.

    submitted by /u/LilFlushot
    [link] [comments]

    Rush Canals M416 M145 Scope Beast Mode:On 30-4

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 12:42 PM PDT

    Is it worth buying the Premium Edition for ps3?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 01:37 AM PDT

    How many people play this game on ps3 and is it worth buying the Premium Edition?

    Also does the premium edition come with some sort is code that can only be used once? Or does it download all the dlc just by disc? I can only buy the premium edition second hand.

    submitted by /u/M9str8Baller
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment