• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 22, 2021

    Battlefield 4 So excited!

    Battlefield 4 So excited!


    So excited!

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 06:03 AM PDT

    2 for 2:)

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 02:01 AM PDT

    How was this not included in the Night Operations DLC, would have been cool to play a Nighttime Shanghai.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 08:53 AM PDT

    My Wishlist For Commander Mode

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 01:54 PM PDT

    Yeah, yeah, I know. It's 2021, a lot of servers don't support commanders, yada yada. But here it is anyway:

    • ability for squad leaders to rename their squad. I can work with something like "1337 sniperz" --- at least that tells me something about how you want to play
    • ability for commanders to assign nicknames to squads. It would be nice to be able to put some labels on things for me, even if the squad leader doesn't want to be bothered. "Tank Battalion" is much more descriptive than "Charlie."
    • ability for players to "instantly join the squad of the guy in their crosshairs"
    • ability for commanders to suggest squad changes. I don't want to move anyone against their will, but I think a lot of time people just join a squad for the close respawn, or because they feel like they "should." If you don't particularly care which squad, I can do that!
    • the ability to send more detailed orders in text: things like "slowly move over there but be careful there are infantry hiding along the road"
    • the big one: a javascript API that lets me do all of the above programmatically, and modify the UI with custom buttons. I should be able to drop a js (or lua, whatever) file in a settings folder somewhere, and presto, a more powerful way to communicate w/my squads

    I think this sort of thing would very much improve the experience on all sides.

    submitted by /u/c_a_l_m
    [link] [comments]

    BF4 on xbox will go to 120 fps on XSX/XSS

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 09:16 AM PDT

    I'm Not Dead Yet

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 10:03 AM PDT

    The Hardest Mastery Dog Tag till now. Dont see many ppl with it on xbox one dont know about other platforms.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 05:59 AM PDT

    FPS Boost Incoming!!!

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 12:31 PM PDT

    You have lost connection to the session (ps4)

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 02:10 PM PDT

    Why does this happen all of the time? Anytime I try to join certain servers, mainly locker. It says 63/64 players sometimes 64/64 and some in queue, then it says joining server but it just cuts out and I get this message. Is there any fix for this?

    submitted by /u/Castle5412
    [link] [comments]

    FPS boost?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 09:54 AM PDT

    So I just saw battlefield 4 is now supported for auto hdr and FPS boost up to 120hz which is insane! But when I go to the compatibility options for battle field it doesn't let me click the box. Sadly my tv doesn't display games at 120... so I'm wondering if there is a chance they only allow the game to be played originally (30ish FPS) or on a solid 120? Not even a chance at 60 or 75.... which would be very strange to me .... help ?

    submitted by /u/JDMB4U
    [link] [comments]

    How to get to the first objective faster on rush

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 06:02 AM PDT

    how do I switch to 3rd person in a vehicle, or place a spawn beacon?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 07:46 AM PDT

    I just started yesterday on pc and was wondering how I switch to 3rd person in a vehicle and how do I place a spawn beacon? and what are some extra controls like how to fire the secondary weapons from some vehicles?

    submitted by /u/HB_Pulssar
    [link] [comments]

    Should I purchase BF4?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 11:23 AM PDT

    Should I purchase it? I'm thinking of purchasing the Warzone season 3 battlepass, but I also want to try out a battlefield game. It's like $10 right now

    submitted by /u/BigBlackGlock999
    [link] [comments]

    cant see shit

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    No minimap

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 10:49 AM PDT

    Can somebody give me strategy tips for playing without a minimap? I always get killed before I see anybody.

    submitted by /u/Battywat
    [link] [comments]

    Dice la camo. Wasn’t that hard tbh to get it

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 09:12 PM PDT

    How accurate is Battlelog when tracking server population?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 11:48 AM PDT

    Can't create or login to EA account with origin (New Player)

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 07:30 AM PDT

    I spent last hour literally just trying to work with this retarded fucked up EA system and I'm starting to lose my sanity. I can't create any new account becouse ALL of my four e-mails are for some reason registered, yet when I use forgot password option it says that account does not exist. I'm seriously thinking about refunding the game becouse I can't literally play it.

    submitted by /u/The_Enclave_
    [link] [comments]

    Love popping a head from the shute’ ��

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 07:39 PM PDT

    The PP-2000 has to be the worst automatic primary in the game

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 10:36 AM PDT

    A slow firing PDW you can't put a grip on that does less damage than a carbine. I can't think of anything worse

    submitted by /u/SoonerRaider
    [link] [comments]

    Insane multikill

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 08:47 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment