• Breaking News

    Friday, April 23, 2021

    Battlefield 3 So excited!

    Battlefield 3 So excited!


    So excited!

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 06:04 AM PDT

    feel happy

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 11:11 PM PDT

    Most times i could not feel happy about everything that comes my way even my wife noticed that due to my bad record and my low credit score, I barely could take a loan nor a mortgage. I had depts. from family and friends and neighborhoods all this still because of my bad low credit score till i met the humble guy that has helped me clear all my bad score and has put a smile on my face. you can contact him on: ricHskrentAcybeRservicE@gmail.com and via text (440)459-0850

    submitted by /u/GreenDeschamps
    [link] [comments]

    Even though the game is a decade old, PTFO

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 10:17 AM PDT

    Absolutely nothing fun about playing the only game of rush available on Xbox and seeing nobody on the objectives the entire game. Just camping around A and B and killing the attackers and not defusing? Come on guys...

    submitted by /u/707NorCal
    [link] [comments]

    Battlelog Chat Not Opening?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 09:56 AM PDT

    Hello.

    Today I got some messages on Battlelog, but I can't open the chats with other players as I could before. Has anyone experienced this, and if so, does anyone know how to fix this issue?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/wS-xHydrA
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment