• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 27, 2021

    Battlefield 4 I found this old clip from 2019. I haven't done anything like this since.

    Battlefield 4 I found this old clip from 2019. I haven't done anything like this since.


    I found this old clip from 2019. I haven't done anything like this since.

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 06:40 AM PDT

    jnj90 speed doesn't fuck around

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 01:54 AM PDT

    Found one of my favorite clips(please ignore the occasional potato aim)

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 12:30 PM PDT

    Getting back into battlefield, all my old friends are gone.

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 07:23 AM PDT

    Hey guys,

    Recently I've been getting back into shooters and remembered how much I liked BF4.

    However I've also remembered how frustrating and lonely BF4 feels to play alone.

    I'd love to play with a squad, im a pretty chill guy who likes to be a team player. I'm pretty damn rusty but not outright terrible.

    I prefer to play hardcore, but im down for anything.

    If any of yall wanna play im on most afternoons and evenings.

    Edit: Forgot to mention im on PC and US based.

    Cheers 👋

    submitted by /u/officeryeknom
    [link] [comments]

    Loop the shot!

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 11:30 PM PDT

    He just was not ready

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 12:10 PM PDT

    Looking for PlayStation squad!

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 11:40 AM PDT

    Hey guys tryna play the game again. Played since the beginning and just lookin for some dude to stomp with. Hmu!

    submitted by /u/BigPapaKane
    [link] [comments]

    Is premium worth it in 2021?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 11:05 AM PDT

    I'm buying battlefield 4 on pc (played on ps4 back in the day) and I was wondering whether getting the premium edition would be worth it. Are the dlc maps still played or not? The regular game is 7 dollars and the premium edition is 11 dollars.

    submitted by /u/fanclockbedsheet
    [link] [comments]

    question about the network graph in the settings.

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 09:19 AM PDT

    what is the value srv offset should be at ? usually i have at 23 and sometimes it spikes to 50 causing a mini lag should i worry about this ?

    https://imgur.com/a/e2RlIrx

    submitted by /u/Historical_Big_Liar
    [link] [comments]

    About the LA Dice Camo: while trying to unlock it if I die and respawn do I have to start from the beginning?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 07:10 AM PDT

    BF4 HC

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 11:53 AM PDT

    noobies request D:D

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 10:44 AM PDT

    How does one get the UCAV nowadays? (Pc)

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 08:07 AM PDT

    Used to mostly play on Xbox. Moved to pc and air superiority matches don't exist.

    submitted by /u/DR_D1NGO
    [link] [comments]

    DICE LA camo?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 10:10 AM PDT

    Does anyone know if the DICE LA camo is still unlock-able? I've been trying to unlock it for the longest time but the buttons wont even spawn in for me. :/

    submitted by /u/Additional_Ad_6610
    [link] [comments]

    Battlefield 4 Mil-Sim Xbox One

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 01:40 PM PDT

    If you are interested in a serious Mil-Sim hit me up. We do trainings, JTOs, raids etc

    Looking forward to see you there! You are all welcome!

    submitted by /u/ICEKOLDPIMP-
    [link] [comments]

    Something y’all see quite often but thought I’d share my clip:)

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 09:52 PM PDT

    DMRs have a Range setting like snipers do

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 05:33 AM PDT

    I didn't realize this for like 5 games and could not figure out why I couldn't hit anything.

    So just a PSA :)

    submitted by /u/mon0theist
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know how to get my game working

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 05:15 AM PDT

    I downloaded it from the EA app on pc and everytime i launch it its just a Black box in the corner with white everywhere around it. Does anyone know a fix?

    submitted by /u/notgodpo
    [link] [comments]

    XBOX ONE

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 11:05 AM PDT

    Is it just me or have the servers been especially fucked recently?

    submitted by /u/Unhappy-Extension-66
    [link] [comments]

    PS4

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 10:51 AM PDT

    Hey, im pretty new to BF4, and could use some squad mates, hmu if ur interested

    submitted by /u/Thin_Narwhal_6286
    [link] [comments]

    PDW Guide

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 05:56 AM PDT

    I want to try out some PDWs and i heard the MP7 is good so im using it, but idk what attachments and playstyle i shoudl use. Should i exclusively hipfire or should i ADS? How can i consistently get into gunfights where im not in a range disadvantage? What else should i know about PDWs and the engineer class and their playstyle? Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Juanifogo
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with the phantom dog tags

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 02:34 AM PDT

    I need help to find the phantom dog tags on hanger 21 I just need one. I will be doing it tomorrow at 2:00PM CST I'm on XBOX ONE GMT:Reaper188#9720

    submitted by /u/Ben_2145
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment