• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 28, 2021

    Battlefield 3 My first W36C kill ever!

    Battlefield 3 My first W36C kill ever!


    My first W36C kill ever!

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 07:46 PM PDT

    The average Battlefield fan hurts me

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 11:53 PM PDT

    I went over to r/Battlefield today. I don't normally because Battlefield has rapidly gone downhill since BF3 so I stick to playing BF3 and to this subreddit. But I thought I would check to see if there had been any news on BF6.

    A supposed "leak" says that BF6 will be 128 players and this seems to be unanimously cheered by the plebs over at r/Battlefield.

    Why do they not get it? Twice the players just means that DICE doubles the size of the maps. And most importantly my fellow BF3ers, results in the game dying faster. Imagine if BF3 was 128 players. We would have half the amount of servers. It's already almost impossible to find a well populated Hardcore server. Modes like Scavenger, or SQDM, CTF etc. are similarly impossible to find. And it's been this way for 4+ years. If BF3 had 128 players this game would be a complete ghost town by now.

    I ask you. What has DICE put in the water to make Battlefield players so moronic?

    submitted by /u/SERILUX
    [link] [comments]

    I logged in and got this message but my save data is fine, any reason why it happened?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 11:11 AM PDT

    Assignment help

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 10:09 AM PDT

    Anyone wanna help each other out getting the end game assignments finished? I'm trying to get the M1911 S Tac there are almost no end game servers nowadays. I'm on pc my origin is CornBread399

    submitted by /u/CornBeef499
    [link] [comments]

    Punk buster virus webalance.com, HELP PLEASE.

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 12:07 PM PDT

    Sorry Evenbalance.com, Hey guys so basically I had to download PB setup off webalance.com the other day because I was having issues with the one provided off origin and I basically caught a Trojan horse virus off it called IDP.ALEXA 53. I nuked the pc to make sure I killed it by using an USB with windows on it so all partitions were deleted and also put USB in as it was booting up to make sure it did not spread to it.

    My question is it possible if the virus survived the Nuke and also if anyone else has had the same issue as me.

    submitted by /u/Braiboo99
    [link] [comments]

    are there still servers on steam?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 02:50 PM PDT

    I am thinking of buying it and remembering so many hours of play, there are still people playing it, if the rooms are full?

    Thank you so much

    submitted by /u/yahirdrg
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment