• Breaking News

    Monday, April 12, 2021

    Battlefield 3 Score per minute... 😎🔥

    Battlefield 3 Score per minute... ����


    Score per minute... ����

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 09:55 PM PDT

    Is not only me?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 09:57 AM PDT

    Is bf 3 in game pass or ea play?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 11:44 AM PDT

    I'm just wondering because I can't find it at all & I thought it was for pc.

    Edit: EA support are useless and don't understand I'm telling them bf3 is locked for my region 😂

    submitted by /u/TheLittleSquire
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone want to play scavenger? (PC)

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 07:14 PM PDT

    I'm trying to get people together to play scavenger on PC BF3. I'm currently on "BEER & STUFF | SCAVENGER" (US server). I'll be here for an hour or so.

    submitted by /u/Vicious_Apollo
    [link] [comments]

    Coming back bois

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 10:01 PM PDT

    Praying to god they haven't made most of the LMG's even worse. (PS3)

    submitted by /u/CptFrenchFry
    [link] [comments]

    Getting started with Mods, Venice Unleashed, etc.?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 12:10 PM PDT

    So I just found out about VU and modding, but haven't found much info on it yet besides custom game modes and maps(?)

    Anybody know where I should go to start delving into all this? I like the sound of some custom content, not gonna lie.

    submitted by /u/ParrotSTD
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment