• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 31, 2021

    Battlefield How it feels to enjoy BF5 these days........

    Battlefield How it feels to enjoy BF5 these days........


    How it feels to enjoy BF5 these days........

    Posted: 31 Mar 2021 12:56 AM PDT

    The new Battlefield concept we all can agree on!

    Posted: 31 Mar 2021 06:25 AM PDT

    its not camping if you move

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 07:53 PM PDT

    Fire go BRRrRRR

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 01:19 PM PDT

    Blind medic

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 01:13 PM PDT

    So yesterday i unlocked the F2000 after months of trying, the phantom bow with poison arrows make the process a walk in the park.

    Posted: 31 Mar 2021 07:23 AM PDT

    Spray and pray, WW1 style

    Posted: 31 Mar 2021 07:19 AM PDT

    Meme

    Posted: 31 Mar 2021 07:09 AM PDT

    Stoked for BF6 but remember to temper expectations

    Posted: 31 Mar 2021 08:02 AM PDT

    Battlefield 10th Anniversary: Battlefield 2142 (2006)

    Posted: 31 Mar 2021 05:19 AM PDT

    When your squad mate steals the enemy chopper and you take B together.

    Posted: 31 Mar 2021 08:51 AM PDT

    Forget Battlefield 6, JUST RERELEASE BAD COMPANY 2 IF YOU CAN'T MAKE BAD COMPANY 3!!

    Posted: 31 Mar 2021 08:36 AM PDT

    I still remember watching the trailers for Bad Company 2 and I couldn't actually believe the level of destruction shown in the videos. As someone who's main FPS was Halo and Cod, destroying walls and creating creators seemed like it was way too good to be true. Up to this point, I didn't touch a single Battlefield game.

    Then the Bad Company 2 demo came out for consoles, and I became a believer. I got hooked instantly and I played absolutely nothing but the demo every single day until they put down the server. I spent hours upon hours gazing the beautiful graphics, testing the engine to see how deep I can make a crater, doing ridiculous things like packing an ATV with C4 and driving it to the enemy spawn on Port Valdez resulting in quad kill and a tank kill from detonation. Sniping was absolutely surreal, and I was actually glad that prone wasn't available in the game. This experience for me was completely unheard of, and I just could not see how someone can go back to CoD (at the time, it was Black Ops) after playing Bad Company 2.

    The game finally came out, and I bought it on release date. I was absolutely relieved that the demo not only reflected the true nature of the game, but that the game itself was even 10x better. I put over 1000 hours into the game and I can spend days talking about all the crazy moments I've had, but alas here we are in 2021 and unfortunately the population is nowhere near what it was 11 years ago.

    What did we get since? A couple of Battlefield games set in a variety of settings and locations..... but still no Bad Company 3. What is the excuse from DICE?

    "We don't know what made the game so special, so we can't make a sequel"

    ..........

    Seriously? If it is honestly this hard for such a large company to expand on the success that was the Bad Company series, then why not at least modernize the game and rerelease it? I'm not talking about changing graphics, classes, or any sort of "remaster." The game is great how it is, just update the graphics and frames for the new consoles, and bump up the player count to 64. Some of the maps and modes will need to be altered of course to accommodate more players, but NOTHING else really needs to be changed.... I would gladly rebuy for 60 bucks, because this game is just that good.

    In fact, I can think of three maps right off the bat that are perfect as is for 64 players.

    In all honesty, if DICE did release a Bad Company 3 which was really just a copy paste of Bad Company 2 with some new maps, weapons, adjusted classes, updated graphics, etc, I would be perfectly fine with this as long as the same engine and sounds are used. Nothing needs to be "remade" or "remastered", we just need a new Bad Company game that takes notes from the previous entries!

    How do you all feel about this?

    submitted by /u/LOLATHONOR
    [link] [comments]

    Scared the me

    Posted: 31 Mar 2021 08:36 AM PDT

    [Meme] Good thing I managed to get that 5th kill and be done with that assignment

    Posted: 31 Mar 2021 12:42 AM PDT

    Original Battlefield 1942 Intro. Epic intro for an epic game

    Posted: 31 Mar 2021 08:31 AM PDT

    They learned their lesson

    Posted: 31 Mar 2021 09:28 AM PDT

    When your friend plays battlefield too much

    Posted: 31 Mar 2021 09:18 AM PDT

    Help I skipped revive and I’m stuck looking at this box :( what kind of glitch is this

    Posted: 31 Mar 2021 02:57 AM PDT

    I miss Battlefield 1 at it's prime

    Posted: 31 Mar 2021 08:57 AM PDT

    Battlefield 4 as well, but BF1 held a lot more meaning to me. I remember playing the beta nonstop, the game nonstop. Gamemodes were fun, the historical aspect was amazing to me as I love the weaponry and areas included. Shooting airplanes out of the sky, standing on wings and having my friends kill me by doing a barrel roll... I just miss it, that's it. That's the post.

    submitted by /u/Bunksha
    [link] [comments]

    Battlefield 1942 - GCMOD , He almost had me!

    Posted: 31 Mar 2021 12:39 AM PDT

    Mp 18 gang

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 04:54 PM PDT

    Battlefield 2021 set in 2025, has military robots, drones, and more

    Posted: 31 Mar 2021 07:11 AM PDT

    An attempt was made

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 09:48 PM PDT

    Remember the end-of-round themes for BF1?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 11:10 PM PDT

    BF1 truly was AAA in a way that most FPS games in recent years haven't been. BF6 really needs to have some absolute bangers for the operations. The end-of-round themes for the operations made the operations feel complete and helped the immersion, IMO. The Red Tide and Brusilov Offensive were my personal favorites from the game, and if you haven't heard them, I recommend you give them a listen. Love BF1 or hate it, the instrumental in that game were damn near perfect! The soundtrack plays a bigger role in video games than people realize, and if BF6 wants to do really well, they need to drop a soundtrack that rivals BF1's. Anyway, if you have a favorite end-of-round theme from BF1, I'd love to hear it. Civil discussions on the topic of music is a fun, non-toxic one (at least I hope) and something most of us can get behind.

    submitted by /u/SuspiciousEmotion273
    [link] [comments]

    Felt good

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 10:06 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment