• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 10, 2021

    Battlefield 4 [XBOX] Bye

    Battlefield 4 [XBOX] Bye


    [XBOX] Bye

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 11:19 PM PST

    This right here is a certified battlefield 4 moment.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 09:52 AM PST

    Cowards

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 05:08 AM PST

    There it goes...

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 06:34 AM PST

    Championship on 13 and 14th March ps4 us server

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 12:19 PM PST

    Guys n gals #CastlesRealHardcore is hosting a Single Elimination Championship at 4pm EST ON THE 13 - 14TH March

    Teams of 10

    Carrier Assault

    Watch the stream on twitch.tv/bazze1irish

    To enter join our comunity team leaders, clans registrar on our comunity by 10th March.

    AIM to win, defeat is lost

    PS4. US SERVER. ALL TEAMS TO FIGHT TILL LAST MAN.

    submitted by /u/bazze1irish
    [link] [comments]

    One of those days when only a camper sniper can stop you

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 05:01 AM PST

    Every Last One An MVP

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 10:42 AM PST

    Sniper Defending C Flag

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 07:48 AM PST

    Championship this weekend

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 12:38 PM PST

    Guys n gals #CastlesRealHardcore is hosting a Single Elimination Championship at 4pm EST ON THE 13 - 14TH March

    Teams of 10

    Carrier Assault

    Watch the stream on twitch.tv/bazze1irish

    To enter join our comunity team leaders, clans registrar on our comunity by 10th March.

    AIM to win, defeat is lost

    PS4. US SERVER. ALL TEAMS TO FIGHT TILL LAST MAN.

    submitted by /u/bazze1irish
    [link] [comments]

    é

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 12:11 PM PST

    I'm like...

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 10:33 PM PST

    Not too cool, been practicing tricks in helis lately, I got my first fronty. (Starts at 28 seconds)

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 10:55 AM PST

    Having a good tank squad mate makes all the difference in the gameplay!

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 10:33 AM PST

    My furthest headshot, and everything leading up to it

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 10:33 AM PST

    how to get dice camo on weapons?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 10:12 AM PST

    Hi! does anyone know how to get the dice camo on weapons? i know how to get it for a solider but not weapons

    submitted by /u/iforgotmylife1101
    [link] [comments]

    A bunch of questions from a newbie (long post ahead)

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 09:47 AM PST

    Around 3 days ago i bought Battlefield 4 on PC because i wanted a modern take on Battlefield since i played a shit ton of BF1. I also played BC2 but that was already some years ago. I already heard that BF4 is a bit more hard to get into than BF4 and i feel that.

    I do the usual things that you do in a Battlefield game. Play the objective, put down ammo and health for my mates, revive my mates when they are on the ground, mark enemies (tanks, helicopters, infantry etc.) .

    Now there are some minor things in the gameplay that make it hard for me to not feel useless when playing. Thats were my questions come in.

    What do i do when a vehicle pushes the objective? Most of the time when a vehicle comes to my direction i try to retreat or fight it if i have the means to combat the vehicle but 10/10 times i die in taht encounter. Is there a reliable way to get away from them or am i just doomed? I ask this because most of the time i get my shit pushed in by vehicles.

    How do i engage in Gunfights? I figured out if my opponent has a gun with a higher rate of fire than mine and we are in a CQC situation im fucked. But if we disregard this scenario, how do i combat opponents at larger distances? I try burst firing or single firing but most of the time i either miss or i just get hit markers. While the enemie runs to cover or blasts me in the face in the same moment.

    How do i maneuver across large open maps like Golmud Railway and how do fight on those large maps? This one is a hard one for me since the maps feel very different compared to BF1 in size and how you play on them. At least for me. I figured maps that take place in urban evironments like siege of Shanghai are easier to play on for me since combat doesn't take place at enourmos distances and i have enough cover from infantry and vehicles.

    I appreciate every help you guys can give me.

    submitted by /u/throwbombsatfascists
    [link] [comments]

    By far my coolest headshot, not my furthest though

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 10:31 AM PST

    Can someone help me get the Dice Camo for Xbox ?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 06:16 AM PST

    I gave birth to an AA, it's a girl!

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 01:53 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment