• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 11, 2021

    Battlefield 3 Squad Deathmatch(SQDM) PS3!!!

    Battlefield 3 Squad Deathmatch(SQDM) PS3!!!


    Squad Deathmatch(SQDM) PS3!!!

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 06:11 PM PST

    Server: NIGHT TIME

    Owner: tnt-LADYFINGER

    It's running SQDM right now. We need some more players in the lobby to start a match if you've been looking for this game type like I have for any assignments, ribbons, medals. Come join me!

    Or comment your PSN name below for anyone that wants to add/invite friends to get together to play other rare game modes like this 👍

    Edit: Well, we got 1 match in :/ Hopefully more if people rejoin so it helps us all with our SQDM assignments/wins!

    submitted by /u/Ap616
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone wanna play coop?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 06:46 AM PST

    I'm kinda new to this, never played coop and the matchmaking its broken rn. Yeah, i want to get the guns and not sure how do i add friends on battlelog but my name is sh3ard, on PC.

    submitted by /u/Dedashas
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox one // Game freeze after hitting multiplayer or coop :(

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 04:59 PM PST

    Hallo, everytime i start the Multiplayer (or coop) the game freeze direct after pressing x... like it's loading an unlimited time.... I have reinstalled the game and multiplayer add-ons and I also Checked all my Router/Ports Settings.

    Anyone have a idea what I can do?

    submitted by /u/--HAZE76--
    [link] [comments]

    360 BC issues

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 10:09 AM PST

    I've been able to play all 360 Battlefield titles (on my Series S) for months now, but starting about 3 days ago none of them can connect to the EA Online server. BF3 crashes everytime I join a match. I've reinstalled all. Anyone else experiencing similar?

    submitted by /u/kill2049
    [link] [comments]

    Who wants to play Coop on XBL?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 05:00 PM PST

    Preferably Easy mode but I'm totally flexible. Down to play the whole coop campaign from start to finish. Drop your Gamertag.

    submitted by /u/Rckifs6864278qgk
    [link] [comments]

    Excuse me???? What is this??? Ive been farming, grinding for DAYS, thought somethings wrong, please help.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 04:07 AM PST

    Help... How do you take out this target, I've been doing this for so long and I never get rid of this target. (Mission - going hunting)

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 11:47 PM PST

    Side Mouse Buttons doesnt work fully

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 07:15 AM PST

    So my Side Buttons (Mouse 3&4) on the Logitech G305 doesnt work completely in Recon and Engineer Class. So weird because it only works in the Assault class and Support, Defi,Medkit and C4, AmmoKit works with no problem. When i play with Engineer or Recon i can only use the Repair Tool/SpawnBeacon, i cannot use the Rpg or T-ugs. Yes i put my binds in the right spot not in the Keyboard section. And i closed the Origin Ingame. Plz help

    submitted by /u/lokidonut
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment