• Breaking News

    Friday, March 12, 2021

    Battlefield 4 I have acquired the ultra-rare, developer only weapon: The ĝ̴͖L̵̖̚á̶̳C̷͖̓ḳ̷̊ ̷̭̒1̷̤̉3̴͍̃

    Battlefield 4 I have acquired the ultra-rare, developer only weapon: The ĝ̴͖L̵̖̚á̶̳C̷͖̓ḳ̷̊ ̷̭̒1̷̤̉3̴͍̃


    I have acquired the ultra-rare, developer only weapon: The ĝ̴͖L̵̖̚á̶̳C̷͖̓ḳ̷̊ ̷̭̒1̷̤̉3̴͍̃

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 12:35 AM PST

    most cinamatic thing in bf4!

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 11:58 PM PST

    Nothing feels better the nailing a chopper with an rpg and winning a shitty aim contest lol

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 10:19 AM PST

    They asked: "What's the best gun to mow down hallways?" My answer:

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 08:56 AM PST

    They call it "shotgun range".

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 08:48 AM PST

    Do any large groups play tactically on PS4?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 10:14 AM PST

    I'm interested in finding a group that has several squads all in the same game, coordinating and fulfilling specific roles (dedicated LMG team, dedicated mortar teams, dedicated AT team, etc)

    Does anybody play like this on console? When several squads work in concert with each other it can be a beautiful thing.

    submitted by /u/foodank012018
    [link] [comments]

    So satisfying to clear a line of snipers.

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 12:13 AM PST

    Sad

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 10:20 AM PST

    I've been playing bf4 for awhile. Went out of my way to get every gun/ gadget possible. All but one. The god damn UCAV. No air superiority servers are ever populated anymore on PS4 and to top it off I'm a horrible jet pilot. I can fly but as soon as it comes to air combat I lose all my brain cells. I don't even think I'll ever use the damn thing I just want it to complete my collection. Open to any advice or opinions.

    submitted by /u/Syn_Exists
    [link] [comments]

    I think my connection is going bad, I think

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 09:58 AM PST

    Don't mind me just cleaning up the metro.

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 12:07 AM PST

    Nice little 2 for 1. ��

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 07:32 AM PST

    Is laying down during a firefight considered a dirty/noob tactic?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 09:32 AM PST

    So I started playing Yesterday and I heard that this is considered a mechanic abuse/dirty strategy in some other games and wonder is it okay to do? Ex. I go around a corner and see someone a little further away, he starts shooting, I lay down, hear bullets fly over my head, kill him and just go on. Is it okay to do it or should I just keep standing and try to maneuver or do something else?

    submitted by /u/MrStojanov
    [link] [comments]

    "oop, Squaddie needs ammo"

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 02:58 AM PST

    MPX + shorty ..

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 07:39 AM PST

    120 Hz TDM and Gun Master Server up and running!

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 11:09 AM PST

    www.srgtclan.com partnered with www.BoomBoomGaming.com in the building phase of an online gaming hub. We have BF4 TDM/GunMaster Server Up at 120hz. Running good some small tweeks expected. Go to www.srgtclan.com for direct Discord Link and Direct Server join link. (Use Battlelog it works better for connecting) Hope to see more players so we can add new game servers of all kinds!

    submitted by /u/Warm-Requirement6245
    [link] [comments]

    is this a curse or a blessing !?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 01:36 AM PST

    My Luck-Shot of 2020.

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 06:47 PM PST

    Prince-Stingray

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 08:57 AM PST

    Badboys Server - PS4

    Grow the fuck up you salty twat and un-ban me. I don't team kill, use FLIR, spawn beacon camp, base camp or steal base vehicles. You need to stop banning good players for playing the game... sorry not sorry that I actually play the objectives. It's your fault I was able to sneak up behind you in another tank and waste you with two shots on Golmud.

    GOFYS, Imaeatyoazzz- PSN

    submitted by /u/phishinlizards
    [link] [comments]

    There's a rogue dead body on me!

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 02:29 AM PST

    I never thought this would actually happen to me :/

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 04:29 PM PST

    I love the TOW missile so much.

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 02:27 AM PST

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnV0G1w_1xI

    favorite weapon on battlefield, easily.

    edit: sorry for bad quality, recorded on xbox dvr.

    submitted by /u/insaneaerospace
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 teammates

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 09:37 PM PST

    Decent player who loves to play the objective and win. Looking for squadmates to get together and play BF4 or even BF5. Tired of always playing solo with my squad who does there own thing. Add me with a message for BF @ Marc_The_Sniper3

    submitted by /u/Marcthesniper3
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment