• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 30, 2021

    Battlefield 4 How the hell am I supposed to complete the campaign now?

    Battlefield 4 How the hell am I supposed to complete the campaign now?


    How the hell am I supposed to complete the campaign now?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 10:28 PM PDT

    What happens when you kill a BF4 admin

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 12:54 PM PDT

    While explaining to my GF what could be done on BF4 (she’s never played), for example saying I could try but ultimately wouldn’t make this shot, I made it...

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 10:25 AM PDT

    That was satisfying ��

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 03:37 PM PDT

    EA damage control flying in through one of their best weapons - the one and only shill, Westie!

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 09:42 AM PDT

    Bruh what...

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 11:06 AM PDT

    Gotta be my most satisfying clip

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 08:08 AM PDT

    Accuracy by volume

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 02:06 PM PDT

    Finally found those braindead enemies that everyone else keeps talking about

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 10:08 AM PDT

    Hopefully the worst BF4 montage you'll see this year.

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 01:29 PM PDT

    HOLD THE POINT AND KEEP EM FIGHTN

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 07:07 AM PDT

    Little stupid statement

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 10:51 AM PDT

    So, As a former lvl 63 and who losted his Xbox 360 account (sense it's like mosted people moved to ps4 or xbox 1) which just heart breaking put in my sweaty hands into this game now I'm looking for people who play on Xbox 360 to add me... and help

    submitted by /u/nocrr
    [link] [comments]

    Sar-21 ironsight+flir2x

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 08:10 AM PDT

    BF4 PS4 community/ tips??

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 01:10 PM PDT

    What's up y'all. A couple days ago I re downloaded BF4 since I miss the peak of battlefield multiplayer immensely and I can't do the newer ones (sorry not sorry) played my first game The other day and did absolutely terrible.. I know I gotta play more to get better, but anyone have any tips or what not to get better again? I used to be really good at BC2 and BF3 but those days have since passed. Also, anybody on the ps4 out there tryna squad up and play? I ain't too hood but hopefully i improve and I promise I'm a team player lol

    submitted by /u/lord_lawless07
    [link] [comments]

    Last ticket cruise missile multi-kill. (I think)

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 12:48 PM PDT

    Aggressive Sniping on Hardcore Rush [Very Lucky Collat. at the end]

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 06:47 AM PDT

    People who close the gates on your teammates at the beginning of Operation Locker...who hurt you?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 05:31 PM PDT

    Is there even any difference or is it just personal preference

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 07:49 AM PDT

    Is the Ergo grip better/ worse than the Vertical Grip? Im quite new to the game and they seem to be identical to eachother. the stat bars dont show any difference whatsoever. they might be wrong and im just capping.

    submitted by /u/Akszew
    [link] [comments]

    AMD THATS HOW THE SNIPER GOES

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 11:02 AM PDT

    New Xbox Hardcore Service JSUC

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 10:41 AM PDT

    Hey Everyone, I have started a new server it is east US, I'm looking to create a little community while we wait for the release of BF6. The server will run hardcore and it will be mainly conquest but if it get enough traffic we will try out different game modes and such, it will feature an array of different maps, not just the vanilla, and will have active admins.

    The server is for casual, competitive and newcomers alike, plus currently there are no rules, but this will probably change once things start to pick up.

    Thank you. And I hope to you all on the battlefield.

    My gamer tag - gab the killa

    Server Name - JSUC

    submitted by /u/CrystalBlueGab
    [link] [comments]

    DLC Sniper SR338 Unlock-able or No?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 09:47 AM PDT

    There are no severs with the maps I need. Is this still possible to complete or am I SOL? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/CupOfNudes
    [link] [comments]

    Tactical ragroll

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 09:43 AM PDT

    Which one?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 07:00 AM PDT

    Which one should i use? I dont care about WHAT range they are good at.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Deathspector
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment