• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 11, 2021

    Battlefield 3 I need people to play Co-op with me!

    Battlefield 3 I need people to play Co-op with me!


    I need people to play Co-op with me!

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 02:21 PM PST

    Hi! I played the game back when it was released on PS3, I played and unlocked every Co-op weapon then. I bought the game 1 or 2 years ago on PC (Origin), loosing all the progress. So I really want to get the Co-op weapons again! I hope someone is interested! Add me on Origin if you are!: HappyMainCarl

    submitted by /u/HappyMainCarlYT
    [link] [comments]

    Hardcore - Strike At Karkand TDM

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 06:00 AM PST

    Close Quarters and Armored Kill TDM PS3

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 01:56 PM PST

    I miss those maps badly, I'm willing to rent a server (all weapons allowed) if enough people are interested.

    I love BF3 but sick of Vanilla Maps. I'll even have Back to Karkand 200% TDM.

    submitted by /u/1sockwonder
    [link] [comments]

    AS VAL - should i use it?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 07:03 AM PST

    I finally got it and got very confused of it being not like I expected. It doesn't do a lot of damage, i know u have to be good with ur aim but still, low ammo, and i was wondering should i even use it? Rn im sticking to m416, sometimes Famas, and smgs.

    submitted by /u/Dedashas
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment