• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 7, 2021

    Battlefield 4 Threading the Needle

    Battlefield 4 Threading the Needle


    Threading the Needle

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 12:39 AM PST

    Maybe jets are OP?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 12:00 PM PST

    Hit a juciy JDAM on the transport heli last night, thought you guys might appreciate <3

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 11:27 AM PST

    How TF did you get in here?!

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 09:41 AM PST

    everything can be achievable with practice in battlefield 4

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 12:50 PM PST

    Sometimes BF4 feels like an improvised campaign

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 05:32 PM PST

    It ain't much but here is my first 450m shot

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 05:36 AM PST

    A lucky shot.

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 08:08 AM PST

    USAS-12 frag round justice on a sniper.

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 09:52 AM PST

    Anyone having a ton of crashing/disconnect issues?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 01:17 PM PST

    Hey!

    I got quite a few of my friends to get the ea play trial for a dollar and play BF4. I've had it since launch and don't have any issues, but every single one of my friends that picked it up (4) have constant disconnect and crashing issues. We're on PC.

    Anyone else experience this and know a fix?

    submitted by /u/ahrzal
    [link] [comments]

    Premium

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 11:27 AM PST

    I've started playing again for the first time in years and was wondering if there is anywhere to get premium really cheap, I don't really want to spend £30 for something that old. Tia

    submitted by /u/big_man_meme
    [link] [comments]

    Clean Quad Kill

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 09:04 AM PST

    Is it possible to access all the guns in the firing range? I want to test some weapons before i grind for them to see if I like how they feel

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 02:25 PM PST

    title.

    Also battlelog says you can access all guns i think so, is it possible and where do i go to get them?

    submitted by /u/Goldreddit1356
    [link] [comments]

    (Bf4) 500-300 meter sniping clips

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 10:37 AM PST

    Are DLCs worth it ? PC

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 02:16 PM PST

    I'm fast as fuck

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 02:41 AM PST

    [PC] L4P for Killjoy assignment - Win a round of Chainlink with 50 tickets left

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 12:57 PM PST

    Hey guys, I am looking for at least 4 people for the achievement "Killjoy", especially the part "Win a round of Chainlink with 50 tickets left".

    I'd say we shall use any empty server and try to get that for each team.

    submitted by /u/AbGedreht
    [link] [comments]

    Headbanging > jumping

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 10:51 PM PST

    "Hey man, I can repair your ride! Where the fuck are you going?"

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 12:38 PM PST

    Just heard this line for the first time. I am I crazy or is it really rare?

    submitted by /u/magnuman307
    [link] [comments]

    for once i like to be killed by a filth camper

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 12:08 PM PST

    Active milsim communities?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 12:02 PM PST

    I've been wanting to get into milsim for a while and was wondering there are any milsim servers for the xbox one. Cheers in advance

    submitted by /u/Metal-Meme-Lord
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite pistol :Part One: (standard pistols)

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 10:59 AM PST

    Ps4 Hardcore servers with all dlc

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 10:19 AM PST

    So most of daily players on ps4 know there isn't much else for hard core servers that include a fair amount of dlc other then 722.

    And if anyone has noticed my mild comments of being displeased with them know I don't like their group.

    So I'm wondering, who would want another HC DLC server?

    I could try to start one but I'd like community input from Reddit on maps, game modes people miss, etc.

    I love battlefield and miss some game modes but if majority don't like the same I may just end up doing it as events or a separate server.

    Edit: I forgot to mention this would be a east coast server.

    submitted by /u/shadowsniper872
    [link] [comments]

    Weird Recoil System - Help me to Understand

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 06:27 AM PST

    Hello there, compared to the older and newest Battlefields the Recoil System of BF4 is pretty Weird imho. I hope you gonna help me to understand how it works...

    Basically, the Spread of the weapons is very large compared to the other chapters, and shooting in full auto is pretty impossible over 50 meters. Now, on the other battlefields, the short-burst of 4 - 5 bullets was the way to compensate the spread but on BF4 it's too complicated, since the 2-3 initial bullets have an incredible hight random recoil, so the old good short-burst are no longer enough.

    The Angled Grip could be a partial solution, because it reduces the recoil of the first bullet but... the usage of the Angled Grip locks the possibility to use the Compensator, a foundamental attachment to prevent the random and heavy horizzontal recoil.

    Now, i have realized that on BF4 there are ZERO chances to obtain a good aim over 50 meters, beacause if i shoot burt, the horizzontal recoil ruins my aim and if i fix the horizzontal recoil, the spread ruins my aim. This thing happens only on BF4. How do you setup your gun?

    submitted by /u/Fuhrberger
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment