• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 7, 2021

    Battlefield 3 Does this game support mouse+keyboard and controller simultanously?

    Battlefield 3 Does this game support mouse+keyboard and controller simultanously?


    Does this game support mouse+keyboard and controller simultanously?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 03:38 PM PST

    I used to be extremely good with air vehicles in GTA V. I don't know how well this translates to Battlefield but I know with mouse and keyboard it will definitely be cancer. But with controller ground combat will. Can I just plug in both and pick up the controller when I fly?

    submitted by /u/BaguetteOfDoom
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone join my server for PS3 ? Trying to get stationary gun ribbon

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 06:00 PM PST

    Loadout: 870mcs+Flechette+Xbow Scoped Aftermath DLC Map

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 07:56 AM PST

    Guess BF3 players dont like me

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 08:17 PM PST

    When you get spotted by a tank.

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 01:14 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment