• Breaking News

    Monday, January 11, 2021

    Battlefield Sincerely, all infantry and vehicle players.

    Battlefield Sincerely, all infantry and vehicle players.


    Sincerely, all infantry and vehicle players.

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 05:06 AM PST

    Started playing Bf1 again...

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 10:49 AM PST

    Throwback to the final sector of Volga River ��

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 03:35 AM PST

    When BF6 is on the way and you're hoping your Pc can handle it

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 07:12 PM PST

    Let it fly

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 07:46 AM PST

    [BFV] This made me laugh way too much

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 09:34 AM PST

    EA help mentioning Battlefield 6? ��

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 10:41 PM PST

    not bad...

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 08:49 AM PST

    Back to faction locked weapons in BF 6 Yay or Nay?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 03:24 PM PST

    I understand the reasoning behind faction unlocked weapons in BF. It's easier to balance and gives you total freedom to make your loadout. I get that.

    Buuut it's also kind of stupid to see Russian soldiers rocking AR platform guns and American soldiers using AK platform weapons. It kind of makes factions irrelevant and just different skins.

    What I am proposing is Factions using weapons of their allegience. Assuming that BF 6 will have the classic West vs East themes, Americans will have access to NATO and Western guns whereas Russians will be able to use Russian and Chinese weapons (or eastern guns in general.)

    This way faction locked guns won't be so strict but will also make sense.

    What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/MisterMolby
    [link] [comments]

    Just bought Battlefield 4 on Origins, Punkbuster keeps kicking me

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 07:27 PM PST

    Haven't played BF4 in ages, felt like the urge to try it again. All looked good aside from origin getting into a crash loop if you move your game files and try the "locate game" feature, everything installed, verified the install just to make sure since I had to redownload the game a second time due to the previously mentioned crash loop that was only fixed by uninstalling everything....anyyyywaaaay now I'm on a new problem

    Punkbuster kicks me after about 30~ seconds of gameplay.

    I've tried updating it through the folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\Battlefield 4\__Installer\punkbuster\redist)

    after couple restarts, and redoing this procedure multiple times, and still getting kicked. I found some EAforums thing suggesting I manually add the service for win10s firewall, which I did. And still the problem persists.

    This is punkbuster status thingy

    https://imgur.com/a/NBMcoPC

    I just wanna pew pew. I have no cheats installed I pinky promise swear, I certainly have a lot of anti-cheat software installed for the various fps games on my computer and this is like a three day old freshly installed win10 so I'm at a loss. aside from reinstalling origin and redownloading bf4 a third time, I'm not sure what to do here.

    submitted by /u/preem_choom
    [link] [comments]

    Good From Afar, Far From Good - Operation Metro (Did my best editing this one)

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 01:17 AM PST

    Anyone else never able to find a balanced match of bf4 anymore?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 12:32 AM PST

    Yes I make sure team balance is on but it never truly is....

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/REAPER-OF-PRIDE
    [link] [comments]

    Only in Battlefield :D

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 01:36 PM PST

    Only in battlefield

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 02:20 PM PST

    A clip of my first minute of trying out the sniper rifle in BF5

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 11:06 AM PST

    V’s campaign was worst than the last but The Last Tiger felt refreshing as you played on the German side. Sucks that you only get achievements for completing the first 3 chapters

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 05:19 PM PST

    BF V Pacific Storm

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 11:47 AM PST

    Better bring this Mf down, you know, just in case

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 02:03 PM PST

    Hello guys, how do you like my BATTLEFIELD 6 Art?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 08:11 PM PST

    Which p51 is better for dogfights?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 07:48 PM PST

    I am tired of being bullied in my night fighter so I'm going to level up a fighter, just want to make sure I level the right one in case one is better at dogfights (like the corsairs on the pacific maps)

    submitted by /u/theXan69
    [link] [comments]

    1v3 a classic video of mine from 5 years ago

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 06:59 PM PST

    Dice Please

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 06:53 PM PST

    Dear Dice Guys , I'm a big fan of Battlefield ,but BFV is for me just a Game Full of Frustration and Raging . These Reactions belong to different mechanics you introduced in BF1 and BFV . First of all ,I don't want to sit 10 cm in front of my Monitor to Spot lying Supporters with their LMG Biped ,wich got zero recoil and no spread at all like a laser . I want at least to see them clearly . And want to have the possibility to spot them back . As well you should fix the Problem on diffrent maps that you can't see the avatar when it is standing infront of most backgrounds , or lying in Bushes , or simply lying on the ground . In BF1 it is Hard ,but In BFV it is impossible to spot a supporter lying on devastation hamada or The Pazifik maps in holes 2m next to you and kill them . So I would please you to let the soldier be soldier and the map to be map . Aswell I would like it if you could stay by the battlefield modes who are prefered by the community (And please 🙏🏿don't give Battleroyal a second Try that's to much it's enough if the normal Multiplayer is running and the weapons have a GOOD Balance and are diffrent . An other point are the maps . Since BF4 you try to get Rush on Conquest Maps which is /was most of the times NOT a good idea . In one game ,Star Wars Battlefront 1 you gave diffrent modes diffrent maps . That did function ! (You can easily play Cargo in SWBF ,but you can't find Rush servers in BF1). And last but not least You Know what kind of Maps the community likes (in the vanilla BFV game wasn't any map , where I was really lookin forward to . There were 3 that were good) (In BF1 I liked the maps cause they gave the gameplay more structure and weren't that open) . I think the most played map in BF1 is (Amiens ) in Bf4 (Locker )in BF3 (Metro/Noshar ) so i would love to see in future BFs Close Quaters Map from the beginning . Aswell it woul be cool to get Content update regular, i understand you want to make money and I want to pay , but the premium sucks ,so I'd like to see a system like in Rainbow six ,That every player you are playing with has the posibility to play every Map with you . And please bring the CTE back .

    Dice i love your games ,and in every one of these i see that you have the ability to design a masterpiece I also love the gameplay movement in BFV and the gun mechanics (the lmgs excluded) But please give the Soldiers a higher Visibility

    submitted by /u/GATORADESS
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment