• Breaking News

    Monday, January 11, 2021

    Battlefield 4 Commanded team in what has to be the most intense match I’ve ever played. Jesus Christ!

    Battlefield 4 Commanded team in what has to be the most intense match I’ve ever played. Jesus Christ!


    Commanded team in what has to be the most intense match I’ve ever played. Jesus Christ!

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 07:46 PM PST

    How tf did I get it out of the water?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 08:37 PM PST

    r. p. g. #3

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 01:30 PM PST

    Random guy on enemy team decided to not kill me, got this pic of me and him with my soflam.

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 02:06 PM PST

    Battlefield 4 Premium Edition SINGAPUR Part 2 | Mission 4 بتلفیلد #Specops #ElectronicArts #BF4

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 12:07 PM PST

    Battlefield 4 Premium Edition SINGAPUR Part 1 | Mission 4 بتلفیلد #Specops #Cruiser #ElectronicArts

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 11:23 AM PST

    (Xbox) UCAV

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 09:28 AM PST

    I need help getting the UCAV on Xbox.

    There are no Air Superiority servers at all, and all servers that provide jets have master pilots hoarding the skies.

    Had this game for years and have never gotten a legit jet kill and I just want to complete my assignments.

    Is anyone available to cheese grind the ribbons? I'll help you grind it too!

    submitted by /u/Pine0wlple_x44
    [link] [comments]

    ...

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 08:49 AM PST

    what are everyone's favourite and least favourite maps and why? curious on what yall think

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 08:25 AM PST

    favourites for me would be Hainan resort, pearl market, zavod, shanghai and paracel storm. my least favourites would be pretty much any final stand map (although hangar 21 is a stunning looking map) pretty much all the China rising maps, rogue transmission

    submitted by /u/Katowice_to_gdansk
    [link] [comments]

    New bf4 conquest commentary gameplay i just getting used to playing again from hiatus going from rusted to pro i hope you enjoy and please subscribe to for support ����

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 08:05 AM PST

    Shanghai

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 04:27 PM PST

    Best MPX attachment setup

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 09:24 PM PST

    Currently using angled and heavy barrel which is working nicely but feel like it's not the optimal setup. I don't want the suppressor

    submitted by /u/FF5615
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment