• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 27, 2021

    Battlefield 4 Sniped a recon heli pilot with a tow + bonus warthog

    Battlefield 4 Sniped a recon heli pilot with a tow + bonus warthog


    Sniped a recon heli pilot with a tow + bonus warthog

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 06:45 AM PST

    Satisfying collateral headshots with first bullet strike

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 02:21 PM PST

    TDL ALL OUTWARFARE

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 12:29 PM PST

    New conquest server up and ready to play we do have a discord server link is in the server message. Hope you guys enjoy the server also plz leave a fav.

    submitted by /u/TheTeflonDragon
    [link] [comments]

    Should/How Do I Use SweetFX? Is It Safe?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 12:19 PM PST

    I recently joined a server and their discord. They recommend using something called SweetFX, and claim it has very little impact on FPS. If it really does make the game look better, how do I use it? Also, is there ANY chance that the anti-cheat will ban me for this, and/or will it turn my PC into a bitcoin miner?

    submitted by /u/AuthoritarianParsnip
    [link] [comments]

    Perfect Scout UCAV ruined by end of match.

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 12:24 AM PST

    Battlefield 4 never loads if you are defeated in the campaign

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 06:44 AM PST

    Recently , I've been stuck in the "Escape" mission in the campaign. Every time I fail, the game goes to loading mode, and stays there forever. Anyone knows how can I fix this?

    submitted by /u/Akszew
    [link] [comments]

    What visual settings can I turn down and still have the game look good?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 12:06 PM PST

    Hello everyone. I am using a RTX 1660 and run everything in the game at ultra settings. My texture quality is at 150%, and I average 80-120 FPS. I would like to hit 144-165, which is the max refresh rate of my 1080p monitor. What settings can I turn down without having the game look like shit? I would appreciate the help.

    submitted by /u/AuthoritarianParsnip
    [link] [comments]

    Very high kills and less deaths

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 08:25 AM PST

    There's this player in asia (japan server) with 140+/1 KD in conquest siege of shanghai, while the rest are like above and above average KDs,

    I tried communicating with that player, hoping for any kind of explanation what can you say about those players? are they usually cheating or some sort of personal tactic? or, that player alongside with the pilot, is a really good attack helicopter users?

    edit 1: his squad is locked
    edit 2: I tried communicating with that player, hoping for any kind of explanation and, no response in both pilots

    submitted by /u/BlexBOTTT
    [link] [comments]

    Tank Loadout

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 04:05 AM PST

    What's the best tank loadout for you? and why?

    submitted by /u/JuJuTeee
    [link] [comments]

    Regarding shotguns in BF4

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 02:49 AM PST

    ey everyone

    i started playing bf4 again a week ago after about a year, and i have been very fond of the shotgun, so satifying, and i never wanna use a weapon thats OP, kinda takes the fun out of it in my opinion.

    I started out with the DBV-12 with slugs, and trying to experiment with other shotguns to find my ideal shotgun.

    But most of the severs i have been to, i have gotten constant smack for using the shotgun and i ONLY use slugs. Like if i encounter an enemy, and i miss my first shot with slug-rounds, i'm most likely gonna die. Plus there are many maps that are very open where shotguns is a bad choice. And when i search online for a better understanding, people also say its OP. I can kinda understand if someone uses buckshot or darts, that its just shoot from hip and boo theres a kill.

    And im not the best at all in this game, im rarely at the top of the leaderboard.

    So i wanna hear from u guys/girls:

    Are shotguns OP? And is it ok if i use slugs or is that also OP?

    submitted by /u/The_Gimp_Boi
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone up to play some bf4 or bf1

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 02:35 PM PST

    Drop your Gamertags's below, i'm on Xbox One

    👇🏽 👇🏽 👇🏽

    R0YB0iSESH - GT

    submitted by /u/RoyBoi27
    [link] [comments]

    Keep reviving, i’ll keep killing⚠️

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 03:02 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment