• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 28, 2021

    Battlefield 3 Anyone wanna play co-op?

    Battlefield 3 Anyone wanna play co-op?


    Anyone wanna play co-op?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 06:02 PM PST

    I wanna get the M39 and I can spend a couple hours on co-op tonight if anyone else needs or wants to, just comment and I'll send you a discord link

    submitted by /u/DaftRaft_42
    [link] [comments]

    Battlefield 3 Joining issue

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 06:37 PM PST

    hi people , i am trying to play bf3 - all the servers are empty and i cant join any of them , is there any one having the same issue ? !

    p.S : thanks alot for answering brothers .

    submitted by /u/The_Dude_79
    [link] [comments]

    I own battlefield 3 premium edition but don't have access to premium features... In origin it says limited edition. How can I fix it?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 11:59 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment