• Breaking News

    Friday, January 22, 2021

    Battlefield 4 He on X Games mode

    Battlefield 4 He on X Games mode


    He on X Games mode

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 10:05 AM PST

    Gotta take the time to enjoy the little things in life.

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 04:03 PM PST

    Been a while since I played, really enjoyed landing this shot

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 08:54 AM PST

    No Engineer? No problem.

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 12:20 PM PST

    m2 slam ram enemy tank didn't go so well....killed more people on our team

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 03:46 AM PST

    This is why I play locker

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 12:34 PM PST

    Battlefield 4 Concept Art - Battlefield 4

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 10:02 AM PST

    I saw A Bug in lost islands map from the naval strike DLC and i really need help fixing it and i have already tried repairing and verifying the game files Thanks.

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 01:45 PM PST

    Situational Awareness

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 01:06 PM PST

    Well that was lucky...

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 10:21 PM PST

    New Battlefield 4 Conquest Server on PS4! Hey Everyone! I’d love to get this Server populated! Classic settings, Favorite Map Rotations, No Rules Except Play The Objective, Work Together & Have Fun! (If this Server populates I’ll create another for DLC Maps)

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 05:19 PM PST

    Sum my luck in video games?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 05:23 AM PST

    Pc server understanding help

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 06:53 AM PST

    Hello, I'm a bit of a noob when it comes to the way servers seem to be working now on BF. I downloaded this game for the first time since I played it back on the ps3/4 and am a bit intimidated by all of these servers and what custom settings they have. How do I go about finding out info on these servers such as what they have changed and such. Saw a guy get yelled at for not following the server rules and that's a new concept for me I don't want to be under informed I just need help navigating these new waters. Also if anyone has any recommendations for someone who's trying to get back in and is basically starting new I would accept any advise or tips you got. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Purdude20
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox population!?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 12:35 AM PST

    Thinking about rebooting up Bf4 on Xbox, any body know if the servers are still populated? Think the last time I tried it was just conquest servers and nothing else. I miss rush😂

    submitted by /u/Slight-Refrigerator
    [link] [comments]

    Come join my server please

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 03:05 AM PST

    I just opened my own server and need help filling it up. If you are interested in playing on it then you must have ps4 bf4. Server: [REBL] Farin's Server Yeet

    submitted by /u/Leon_HalfeCrowne
    [link] [comments]

    Brazil servers

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 06:03 AM PST

    Hey everyone, I was just wondering if people still play on brazil servers. Cheers.

    submitted by /u/Gatononi
    [link] [comments]

    Avoid APEX private servers at all costs. Blatant cheaters right down to their administration.

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 04:53 PM PST

    Was playing in a private TDM server that was owned by a clan called APEX. The few times I went there was due to the appeal of it being 90hz and enjoyed my brief time in the server. Today I logged in a proceed to watch a couple dudes go 100+ using multiple hacks. It got to the point that even the people on their own team were calling them out for ruining the fun of the server. I decided to spectate a bit during lunch and spec'ing them was downright hilarious. Clearly using wallhacks and aimbot and after they were called out went full rage cheat. I decided to reach out on the servers discord and the admin comes in. I laughed my ass off when the admin came in advertising selling cheats and started cheating as well. The server proceeded to have a meltdown and multiple people were trying to clip and send reports and were getting kicked and banned all over. Now the servers have made it so that players cannot spectate other players within the server. Anyone with half a brain could tell they were cheating to begin with but the admin coming in and cheating as well was the cherry on top

    ;tldr APEX private servers are absolutely full of cheating shitbags and the server admins actively promote cheating. Stay the fuck away from the place.

    submitted by /u/Hoole100
    [link] [comments]

    Don’t come too low��

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 05:46 PM PST

    Best way to get SR2

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 09:16 PM PST

    I'm having trouble finding matches with boats (let alone destroying them) any tips?

    submitted by /u/FF5615
    [link] [comments]

    What's the point of sniping?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 11:52 PM PST

    I've been trying to learn how to snipe recently. I've played for over 1000 hours and I've never learned how to snipe. Every time I try to get better at sniping, I get bored or discouraged by poor performance and I give up. Am I missing something? I don't know if it's my play style, or the modes/maps that I play, but most of the time, I feel like I could do better with any other weapon. Is there some secret to sniping that I don't know about? The more I try to snipe, the more pointless it seems. What are snipers supposed to do in BF4?

    Judging by my experience going up against enemy snipers, you just go for body shots and hope to get an assist or hit somebody who was already hurt. Seriously, 99% of sniper shots that hit me are body shots, and 99% of the time I run away and heal back to full health.

    submitted by /u/ChickenPotAndPie
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment