• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 30, 2020

    Battlefield Good times

    Battlefield Good times


    Good times

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 05:27 AM PST

    [BF1] This has to be the most personal, merciless execution I’ve seen in this game. Longest reload of my life. RIP comrade.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 09:14 PM PST

    Not exactly what I had planned in mind

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 09:02 AM PST

    I got this dog tag in bf4 but i don’t knie why, can anyone help me with this?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 07:09 AM PST

    Is BF1 still worth playing on PC?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 08:55 AM PST

    Is the community still alive and active, and are you able to find matches? Has the game changed to severely since 2017, or is it the same perfect multiplayer war game it was then?

    submitted by /u/WorldLieut8
    [link] [comments]

    [BF4] Two of my craziest kills with an RPG

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 07:00 AM PST

    BF4 servers are still rocking after 7 years!

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 11:43 AM PST

    New melee weapon for next Battlefield game

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 07:15 PM PST

    Tried to shoot down a V1 rocket....failed but can it be done people. I even tried to wing tip it

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 10:35 AM PST

    What is this Wiley Coyote shit. I’m scared.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 06:43 AM PST

    Need help with a bug

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 10:13 AM PST

    Never really played a BF game before, what should I play, 1 or V?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 08:02 AM PST

    I have game pass on xbox so I can play either, idk which one to play because they both look really cool. I'm leaning towards V because all the actual content is free so I don't have to buy DLC.

    submitted by /u/joe1up
    [link] [comments]

    ucav gameplay :D

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 07:57 AM PST

    I love trolling snipers. It never gets boring.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 07:10 AM PST

    My (kinda cool but not that cool) Battlefield Moment

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 10:15 PM PST

    My (kinda cool but not that cool) Battlefield Moment

    Filthy recon console casual here with a kinda sorta funny story.

    I was playing Conquest on Panzerstorm. Near the start of the match I hop in a half track and sneak around to F flag to get a cheeky backdoor solo cap while everyone is duking it out in the center.

    To cap the flag as soon as possible I run up and go prone right at the base of the flag pole. To be clear, the flag at F is in a wide open space between two buildings... no cover, broad daylight. I'm just hoping to neutralize the point before anyone notices.

    About half way through the cap I hear a vehicle approaching and get the indicator that someone is contesting the flag. I stay still, but accept that I'm likely about to be ragdoll tossed off the flag at any moment... but nothing happens. In the corner of my vision I see a Puma fly right by where I was laying, just feet from my position, completely oblivious to my presence at the base of the flag pole.

    Soon enough I hear more engines, and the indicator shows more enemies at the flag. But I remain unseen and untouched. I refuse to look around for fear that they may see my character moving, but even from my limited view (see photo), I see a second Puma prowling around, and the sound of a larger tank in the area. I hear them begin to drive through the buildings, tearing down the walls looking for me. Through all of this, not one of them sees me laying prone right on top of the damn flag they are trying to defend. I heard more tanks, infantry running around, and even saw a Tiger roll in front me.

    It was both hilarious and surreal. It even got to the point where I thought I'd discovered some funky glitch.

    By my rough count, I remained there for a solid 6 minutes before one of the more determined Pumas finally noticed me and blew me into the meaty chunks I'd expected to be about 6 minutes earlier.

    I didn't have anyone in my house who would appreciate the situation, so I figured I'd bring my lame ass cell phone photo to you, reddit. Not exactly a trailer worthy Battlefield moment, but the weirdest thing to happen to me in BF, and I was giggling so damn much I knew I had to tell someone.

    TL DR: Went to solo cap a point on Panzerstorm. Laid prone right in the middle of the open ground for 6 min while multiple vehicles looked for me. I laughed.

    https://preview.redd.it/kpd9w8rbo9861.jpg?width=4032&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=8864cc30ba07675a923f9ce2c45bcefdf72b4c3b

    submitted by /u/LittleChat
    [link] [comments]

    Do you hear the sound? It’s sound of winning. Those last few seconds I love them, that last kill, did it count?? Serious question...was it counted?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 06:58 AM PST

    Realism Mode! - (Bf5 | Iwo Jima | Breakthrough | NO HUD)

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 06:47 AM PST

    Dam he almost exploded the tank with a plunger lol

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 08:59 PM PST

    Battlefield V might not be dead yet, or this might be a glitch.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 08:49 PM PST

    Well this seems oddly familiar

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 10:20 AM PST

    [BFV] Clip Sniper Battlefield V (Highlights Recon BFV)

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 01:27 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment