• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 31, 2020

    Battlefield 4 First time in a sniper's only server and I did this.

    Battlefield 4 First time in a sniper's only server and I did this.


    First time in a sniper's only server and I did this.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 06:32 AM PST

    Battlefield moments never cease to amuse me.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 10:03 AM PST

    It hurts...

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 06:13 PM PST

    I didn’t even think I was going to hit him lol

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 11:02 AM PST

    I’ll never hit this shot again lmao

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 01:06 PM PST

    Jet combat is bad.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 06:19 AM PST

    I swear the jet combat in Battlefield is just so ridiculous.

    Every engagement is a benny hill chase scene, just trying desperately to itch onto anothers tail doing stupid bi-plane tier dogfights with these big heavy aircraft.

    There's no sense of speed whatsoever. You cant use your speed to your advantage or boom and zoom because you can stall and somehow get up to top speed in literally seconds.

    I dont know how many times ive made a full speed pass on a slow enemy jet at top speed only to see it miraculously appear 100m behind me and continue following me.

    Last time I checked, the A10 has a measly top speed of 700km/h or something, which barely rivals WW2 piston propeller aircraft. You cant even outrun a slow-ass purely attacking jet in a supersonic F35, it keeps up with you... somehow.

    I watched a video of some dude playing BF3 do this constant turnfight with an enemy jet for 5 whole minutes. Is that genuinely what flying is about in this series?

    I hope that in the next modern installment Jet combat is refined a little, so that doing soppy dogfights isnt all you can do with them.

    submitted by /u/PCPooPooRace_JK
    [link] [comments]

    Its been connecting for an hour or so. Idk happens everyday. Help.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 01:34 PM PST

    An AEK runner... I have become the very thing I sought to destroy

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 12:29 PM PST

    When you want all assignments so you play through the final mission of the campaign three times:

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 06:21 PM PST

    This cost me my win...

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 07:04 PM PST

    Coming back from 2017

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 05:13 PM PST

    Started playing again after stopping in 2017 when my platoon fell apart

    Goddamn I forgot how fun this game is. But also holy shot I suck now lmao. Used to top scoreboard every match, now I have no idea what I'm doing rofl.

    submitted by /u/mooseofdoom23
    [link] [comments]

    Checkout my latest video

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 07:13 AM PST

    Organized BF4

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 06:30 AM PST

    Hi!

    Wouldn't it be really cool to organize an entire team (dedicated commander, dedicated squads and squad leaders, etc)?

    Or even 2 entire teams (if possible) facing off each other to really take full advantage of all tools, vehicles and weapons available in the game.

    I can just imagine how fun that would be.

    submitted by /u/robbankakan
    [link] [comments]

    H A L O KNIFE KILL. "Gonna do this the old fashioned way."

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 05:50 AM PST

    SUPER LUCKY JET SHOT. I do this on the regular, but this one just caught me off gaurd.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 05:48 AM PST

    MAN vs. JET (man wins) Sh!t like this is why I STILL LUV this game.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 05:43 AM PST

    He was trying to get on my nerves even after he died

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 03:42 AM PST

    Weekly Bug Report Thursdays - December 31, 2020

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 01:32 AM PST

    In an effort to organize your bug reports, we ask that you wait until each Thursday and post them here then.

    Make sure to search each weekly thread before posting to avoid making a duplicate report.

    To be most helpful when making a bug report, please maintain a respectful tone and include any relevant information that may help testers identify the problem.

    You can find past Bug Report Thursdays here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment