• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 31, 2020

    Battlefield 3 Kill with MAV (yes it is possible)

    Battlefield 3 Kill with MAV (yes it is possible)


    Kill with MAV (yes it is possible)

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 04:56 PM PST

    Best Infantry Clips of the Year

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 03:26 PM PST

    Games Random Crashes

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 11:51 AM PST

    My Battlefield 3 Is Crashing Very Often

    submitted by /u/JoaozeraPedroca
    [link] [comments]

    game is crashing for no reason

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 11:05 AM PST

    hi, back in 2014 ive started playing BF3 but then i had to swich to windows 10 and shit happend, my game started crashing on startup, i couldn't fix it with youtube or EA support, and ive just left the game, now i wanted to return to it (cause playing BF V is more like playing call of duty) but the problem is still alive. i hope someone will help me or at least try to!

    (added my registry as well, as i saw on ea support everything here is ok)

    https://preview.redd.it/67tc01fnpl861.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=f8ffd852f5c19dc58c4c32cae96778aaf54d74f1

    https://reddit.com/link/knvxdp/video/u9ixegkbmk861/player

    submitted by /u/momiblewup
    [link] [comments]

    New to BF 3

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 07:19 AM PST

    I haven't played any of the BF series for years... I was last involved with the BF2 mod, "Forgotten Hope" (a "realism" mod)

    But Amazon had this up for free over Xmas, so I'm giving it a shot. I'm an old gamer, so not as quick as the young lads, but I hide and snipe well....

    One thing I noticed fooling around with some of the weapons is that the rifles seem to shoot high compared to point of aim. Is this intentional, or correctable?

    submitted by /u/Bikewer
    [link] [comments]

    I have made a BattleLog Platoon for the subreddit, please have a look-see and a join.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 03:09 PM PST

    BF3 New Server

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 07:29 AM PST

    Hello all BF Veterans!

    i have created a 64 Player Server which you can check out HERE

    If you could help me out keeping the server alive/populated i would be very grateful!

    Also feel free to submit any feedback to me, so i can increase the population of the server.

    submitted by /u/aeroBF
    [link] [comments]

    Venice Unleashed Conclusion & Last Thoughs

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 06:41 AM PST

    Looking for someone to play co-op

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 03:23 AM PST

    Hey everyone! I got for free bt3 by twitch and after some games I wanted to try co-op mode so I can unlock some weapons, as MP7. But there arent players playing co-op... Thats why i decided to come here and look for someone interested in unlocking by playing co.op mode.

    My BT3 username is Jakub1697 :D

    PS: Merry Christmas ^^

    submitted by /u/jakub1697
    [link] [comments]

    Day 2 of my Battlefield 3 Origin key giveaway!

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 08:03 AM PST

    Hop on my stream, drop a follow, and type !giveaway to enter a free Battlefield 3 Origin key! This is the last day since I only had 2 extra keys. Good luck and happy new years!

    https://www.twitch.tv/iamdruid

    submitted by /u/inoslaxman
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment