• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 18, 2020

    Battlefield Thanks, DICE

    Battlefield Thanks, DICE


    Thanks, DICE

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 12:17 AM PST

    Triple collateral on new pistol only playlist

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 07:19 PM PST

    It all leads to BF4, the perfect game

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 10:36 AM PST

    Community Games for the next Battlefield in 2021 - Discussion, Thoughts, and Opinions

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 03:41 AM PST

    BFV have their Community Games update yesterday with more options to customise servers and gameplay. More details on the customised settings can be found on these websites:

    It looks like the options given is now similar to the custom options in BF4. Not sure about BF1 as I haven't played it before.

    I wouldn't mind if BF6 has Community Games with the options mentioned in the above websites.

    I think they would bring out Community Games within 12 months of launch. I don't think they will bring it out in day 1 would mean a lot of players playing on customised servers instead of EA's official servers.

    What are your thoughts and opinions of Community Games for the next Battlefield in 2021? How would you like it to be, and amongst other things? etc.... Discuss.

    submitted by /u/Samta752
    [link] [comments]

    Question about creating a community game

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 10:25 AM PST

    Does anyone know if once a community game is created, does it stay active once the owner leaves the game? Or is it only active and searchable if populated?

    submitted by /u/mudtool
    [link] [comments]

    Hardcore Breakthrough 2x Ticket

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 06:18 AM PST

    Battlefield V has brought hardcore back. We've been waiting forever so nows the time to utilize it. I have a hardcore breakthrough North American server up and running. Double tickets and half respawn time for players and vehicles. I will keep it up as long as people are interested. I hit a dead spot around 3am and I would not like to shut this server down quite yet. So anyone wanting and willing to join come do so. The name is just "Hardcore Breakthrough 2x tickets." Admin name SIMO HAYHA 22

    submitted by /u/GovernmentActual
    [link] [comments]

    Possible release date of battlefield 6?? Battlefield Instagram always posts stuff from this guy so there’s a big possibility that he has got some insider news.

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 02:32 PM PST

    Just an assault player doing their job.

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 09:49 AM PST

    I don’t aim with my scope- I aim with my mind.

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 08:52 PM PST

    The Giants of Battlefield - Teaser Trailer (4k)

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 07:16 AM PST

    Should I buy Battlefield Hardline on PC?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 12:07 AM PST

    Hello everyone! I'm the biggest BF4 fan ever and I play a lot - the game is healthy and not only PC servers are full - on weekend evenings you can hardly join a server without being queued. My question is what's the case with Battlefield Hardline's multiplayer? Even though the game is newer than BF4 I hear that it isn't as popular, but does this mean that I shouldn't buy it. I want to try another BF title before the next one comes out next year. Thank you and have a good day!

    submitted by /u/bl-6121
    [link] [comments]

    I hadn't played this game in years until it went on gamepass. This approach was very satisfying.

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 11:43 AM PST

    [BF4] The Arecibo Radio Telescope, inspiration for the "Rogue Transmission" map, is currently collapsing.

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 11:55 PM PST

    [BF:L] I am nowhere near as good as other YouTubers. But I hope you guys like this 2 min video I put together.

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 03:15 AM PST

    [BFV] Hardcore gameplay

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 05:46 AM PST

    Is it worth getting BF1?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 12:17 AM PST

    I used to play Battlefield 4 a while ago and enjoyed it. I got myself Battlefield V 2 years ago and hadn't really much fun with it. Is it worth for me to get Battlefield 1 at this time? EU, playing on PC

    submitted by /u/gobe1904
    [link] [comments]

    BFV MILSIM / Hardcore Server ALL Maps [Xbox]

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 06:12 PM PST

    Hey all, recently made a new community server that is hardcore MILSIM settings, breakthrough and on all maps.

    All players welcome especially BF veterans. Only kicks that will happen are if someone is cheating.

    Completely normal hardcore server, looking for admins as well!

    SERVER NAME: "MILSIM - HARDCORE BREAKTHROUGH"

    I will most likely be making a Playstation server as well.

    Cheers! Hope to see you there and thank you for reading.

    submitted by /u/ProdMikalJones
    [link] [comments]

    A sequel to the incredible “This is Battlefield” Short film is coming in 2021

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 04:51 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment