• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 18, 2020

    Battlefield 4 So we're sharing knife killsteaks, here's mine. I counted 6. Yeah, I probably had ammo to spare instead, but I'm not gonna go mislead you with a title saying I didn't. I just wanted to go stabby stabby, honest.

    Battlefield 4 So we're sharing knife killsteaks, here's mine. I counted 6. Yeah, I probably had ammo to spare instead, but I'm not gonna go mislead you with a title saying I didn't. I just wanted to go stabby stabby, honest.


    So we're sharing knife killsteaks, here's mine. I counted 6. Yeah, I probably had ammo to spare instead, but I'm not gonna go mislead you with a title saying I didn't. I just wanted to go stabby stabby, honest.

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 02:47 AM PST

    u cant always start well ����

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 12:19 PM PST

    Checkout my bf4 conquest commentary gameplay plenty of action pack fun and epic moments

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 11:08 AM PST

    No scope, no problem.

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 06:55 PM PST

    PS4 US

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 10:40 AM PST

    Any good Milsim units or general hardcore players wanna squad up ? Just got back from a lot of bf1 and remembering why I love this game so much

    submitted by /u/holdsdoors69
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone played this on PS5 yet?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 12:28 AM PST

    I'm interested to see if anyone's played it and if they've noticed faster loading times or better graphics or something 🤷‍♂️

    submitted by /u/Sherguson
    [link] [comments]

    I can't wait for the B6 without a good anti cheat

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 08:36 AM PST

    TDM Hardcore Lost Islands Talking About Random Things (Short Edited)

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 04:20 AM PST

    PC problems

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 09:54 PM PST

    Does anyone run into this problem on pc where every time you start bf4 its like the very first time?
    all key bindings and video settings are reset to default. I've been trying to beat the single player and it resets back to new campaign every time as well.
    Does anyone know how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/AlphaLove_
    [link] [comments]

    32 slot 120hz Conquest Large [VoteMap][Team Balancer][BF4DB][Adkats][Active Admins][Discord]

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 05:06 PM PST

    Recently our new 120hz 32 slot server has opened up called Paradise Gaming. We're currently running Conquest Large and run Domination in the morning. We'll change gamemodes and maps upon request of an admin and with public majority in favour of the change.

    Our balancer is set to move on-death and will exempt the top 5 scorers from being moved. Its configured to try its best to balance teams but not disrupt or irritate people with its moves. Feedback is appreciated and we'll use it to tweak settings as needed.

    We're using Adkats which provides a large variety of features to the server such as !assist, reputation points, and other features. One being the ability to balance AFKs berween teams. The AFK people will be split between the teams evenly and if there is an odd number, the extra will go onto the stronger team. It'll start to kick AFKs after 20 people online.

    Furthermore, we're AdKats cheat thresholds are enabled and we run the BF4DB anticheat to keep hackers out of the server. Plus, 2 public spectator slots to provide the ability for anyone to monitor suspicious players and get evidence.

    Finally, we offer reasonable, fair, and active admins who enjoy playing and are able to handle whatever is thrown at them.

    If you're interested in an awesome place to call home. We'd be joyed if you'd come to Paradise Gaming!

    Our Discord: https://discord.paradisegaming.ca (https://discord.gg/8n3X5pe)

    Our Battlelog Server Page: https://bf4.paradisegaming.ca/

    submitted by /u/Exophobias
    [link] [comments]

    How can I start battlefield 4 with the old launcher and not the online one

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 07:15 PM PST

    When two of you Friends get banned in the same week by BF4DB. Sad. We all have way to many hours in this game. One of these guys was in the top 10 in the world for the boats. It is a shame, now due to the linked account rules we can't play on decent servers. SMH BFF Ep 11, explains a lot.

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 06:11 PM PST

    I can't play my version of BF4 on my PS5

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 02:14 PM PST

    I was one of the people who got BF4 on the PS3 and did the "spend $10 to get it digitally on PS4 but you need to insert the PS3 disc for it to work", so if you also did that you can't play on PS5.

    submitted by /u/Cthulhu_13
    [link] [comments]

    Plz help. I have PS4. BF4 campaign working fine without updating the game but after updating and starting, it is saying disc not recognized.

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 05:18 PM PST

    I need to play MP mode because 1 is dead and 5 is shit.

    submitted by /u/codmycave
    [link] [comments]

    Need help - Slow loading screen despite on SSD

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 05:10 PM PST

    Ive been having this issue with Battlefield 4 since I got my new rig where the loading screen will go on forever and its 50/50 on whether or not it will put me in or disconnect me from the match. The audio on the loading screen also seems to stutter as though there are 2 audio tracks going at once and frame rate in loading screen dies. Once i get in the game it runs like a dream, no issues lag or anything and im usually sat anywhere between 150-200 fps solid.

    My Rig:

    CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X

    GPU:GTX 1080 Ti Asus Turbo

    RAM:32GB

    Storage: 1 Tb Samsung 860 QVO 2.5" SSD + 2tb 970 EVO M.2 (Windows is on the 860 and I have tried the game on both drives with the same issue on both)

    I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, Running in administrator mode, Tried Troubleshoot compatibility, Ran repair on Origin, disabled Origin ingame overlay

    Overall looking at my system usage when loading a game my pc doesnt break a sweat but the experience in game tells a whole different story and im honestly stumped so I'm hoping someone mgiht have some ideas?

    submitted by /u/joykill161
    [link] [comments]

    New video

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 03:29 PM PST

    FFS DICE

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 02:38 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment