• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 18, 2020

    Battlefield 3 BF3 is still valid. Why so few players?

    Battlefield 3 BF3 is still valid. Why so few players?


    BF3 is still valid. Why so few players?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 03:18 PM PST

    This game is still the best fps out there. Newer BFs are no longer set in modern wars (except for BF4 which I do not like, Graphics became cartoon style and Idk why, while here is still gorgeous and reality-like. I used to play this on PS3 LONG time ago. I was a kid. Yesterday I started it over on PC. It's still beautiful, addicting and I love it.

    submitted by /u/Micangeloo
    [link] [comments]

    Battlefield 3 HELP:. GUN MASTER MATCH

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 06:20 AM PST

    I so desperately need help with my last quest to unlock the m5k if theres anyone that can help please lmk....

    submitted by /u/DifferenceAnxious414
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment