• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 19, 2020

    Battlefield 4 When the 3200 ticket game of Locker finally ends

    Battlefield 4 When the 3200 ticket game of Locker finally ends


    When the 3200 ticket game of Locker finally ends

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 02:55 AM PST

    Who needs ammo when you have the force?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 04:37 PM PST

    I see your knife kills and I raise you 8 defib kills

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 02:21 PM PST

    The real life ''Rogue Transmission'' (Arecibo Observatory) is gonna be demolished :(

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 08:58 AM PST

    Legendary Arecibo telescope will close forever (Rogue Transmission)

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 02:23 PM PST

    Legendary Arecibo telescope will close forever — scientists are reeling

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 01:32 PM PST

    I think i know this place.

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 03:05 AM PST

    I was quite happy with hitting the chopper, BEFORE I turned around seeing 4 kamikaze bikes charging towards me

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 10:29 PM PST

    Taking AGES to load into games

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 10:33 AM PST

    I re downloaded the game a couple of days ago but my game is taking way too long to load in, by the time I los in my team have usually taken two flags. I have a fast SSD and it's only bf4 having this problem

    submitted by /u/JordanPryda
    [link] [comments]

    Another loadout post. What’s been your go-to loudout lately?

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 01:55 PM PST

    Currently I either use the engineer with:

    -UMP-9

    -Deagle 44

    -SRAW

    -Repair tool

    Or I use:

    -M416

    -M9

    -Med pack

    -Defibs

    submitted by /u/000000111111111
    [link] [comments]

    The thing I hate the most…

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 01:47 PM PST

    There are plenty of things I hate in BF4.

    The squad of engineers that attack the point closest to your base, then onslaught any vehicle with rockets as you come up on it. Then my team wastes half the match trying to take that one objective back and we lose.

    Playing against a team that is 70%+ engineers. I am so sick of this. No matter where you are or what you're doing, there are multiple RPG's and SMAW's coming your way. How many times I yell "is everyone a F-ing engineer!" My least played type after sniper, and sniper only for the mobile deploy.

    Shotguns. Like WTF? Jack frags did a BFV video recently with a shot gun, 16 kill streak, and he laughs after a kill and says "how is that a one shot!", and I'm pissed watching like it like "yeah, how the F is that a one shot!" Nothing like emptying your clip into someone's chest, and after the 4th bullet, they're like, "Excuse me sir! What do you think you're doing?! Here's take this one shot!" So much fun. I honestly do not respect shotgun users. And AA mines, WTF? Let's give these rocket spammers a proximity mine they don't have to man at all, that locks on and fires before you can even hit the defense button. That's sound fair.

    But the thing I hate the most, undoubtedly, are the attack heli, and sometimes scout pilots, who go for K/D ratio. They swoop in, get kills, then go off map to recoup if they take any damage. Rinse, repeat, then are 54-0 in match they lost, usually on Shanghai or Flood zone with no AA tank. Don't get me wrong, some are really good at using those vehicles, but it pisses me off so much, I then spawn as a sniper with the PLD and spend all match tracking them. After the 6th kill they get on me, literally ruins the game for me, but it is nice when my efforts take them out.

    With all that said, hands down, no doubt, my favorite game ever. I must be coming up on 1500 hours, still love it.

    submitted by /u/r_e_panzer
    [link] [comments]

    Damn snipers and their C4 shenanigans

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 01:45 PM PST

    Facing collapse, the famed Arecibo Observatory will be demolished. But it will live on as long as we can play BF4

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 01:31 PM PST

    Map Music

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 01:29 PM PST

    Anybody knows if there is a way to download the tracks from the Battlefield 4 Map Loading Screens?

    submitted by /u/Intelligent_Sugar_16
    [link] [comments]

    Need help finding a Youtube Video about unlocking the SR2

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 11:09 AM PST

    I already have the SR2 unlocked but I remember a couple of years back I saw a video about an easy way of unlocking the SR2 by using M2 slams on Naval Strike maps and then ramming boats and all I can remember was the video had the Space Jam song that goes come on and slam and welcome to the jam playing and maybe there's the chance that someone else has seen the video and can find it? I've tried looking on Youtube but haven't had any luck and I'm more interested in finding bc i remember it was funny and I wanted to see if it still held up.

    submitted by /u/kingofcomedy5
    [link] [comments]

    Dude must have had a moment of plot armour or something for that hesitation

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 06:51 PM PST

    Playing without optics.

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 11:56 PM PST

    I play on PS4, and I recently (about 45 seconds ago) realized that there is optics in scopes. I've been playing without them on accident. I thought PS4 version just didn't have them. Im just a dumbass..

    submitted by /u/4Kissa
    [link] [comments]

    So I tried to pick up BF4 again.

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 06:24 PM PST

    Lag

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 07:31 AM PST

    I've come back onto BF4 after a few months off. I've got quite a lot of lag. The game has always been fine before I took a few months off. I'm playing on EU servers and connection is fine have full bars on connection. My WiFi is fine aswell and other games I'm playing are fine aswell. Anyone know why I'm getting this lag?

    submitted by /u/CommanderUK
    [link] [comments]

    Help with bf4 micrstutters/lag

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 07:07 AM PST

    Since the beggining of playing bf4 i have lag and microstutter despite having 80 fps.

    Is there a solution to this problem? I have tried many solutions before but they were preety old.

    Please help.

    submitted by /u/gal12345
    [link] [comments]

    The ragdoll physics always cracks me up (cut from u/211811's video)

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 03:04 AM PST

    Servers still populated on PC?

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 06:23 AM PST

    1 and 5 did not resonate with me, is 4 still worth picking up or should I j=ust wait for next years release?

    submitted by /u/ProjektBloo
    [link] [comments]

    [PS4] Assignments won't register/ battlelog error

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 03:47 AM PST

    Is anyone on PS4 having trouble connecting to battlelog? I purchased the game yesterday, completed the campaign twice and still I havent unlocked even one single player assignment. I figured it must have something to do with the battlelog.

    When visiting EA's help page it appears the PS4 server is offline: https://help.ea.com/en/battlefield/battlefield-4/?platform=ps4&category=technical-support&community=true

    Does anyone know if this is something that is common and if yes how long does this usually last?

    submitted by /u/Anon688889
    [link] [comments]

    Hahahahaha

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 05:07 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment