• Breaking News

    Friday, November 20, 2020

    Battlefield 3 Where are the good times?

    Battlefield 3 Where are the good times?


    Where are the good times?

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 03:57 AM PST

    I'm really sorry, but i have to get this of my chest. Don't get me wrong, I love this game. It was my first shooter and I played Battlefield 3 more than what's healthy, but where are the good times of battlefield 3? Nowadays you can't play a whole round without running into cheaters, hackers or people who sweat with their M16A3 or AEK's.

    And then there are the ban-happy admins. I just got banned from 2 servers, one time from clubkent.ru, where i got accused of hacking because I got a 50% accuracy with the SCAR-H, which I played for 30 seconds and got 1 kill with, therefore I have to be a cheater. The other time was on the SAWB server, where I sniped and got banned without any stated reason. As it seems the admin bans everyone who kills him too often as there are tons of reports on their discord of people getting banned after killing the admin too often. But on the other hand, some people are cheating and don't even try to hide it, but they aren't getting banned?

    The next thing is the chat. People getting salty cause they got called out for breaking basic rules (stealing vehicles, base-raping, you name it), people swearing cause they can't play with certain vehicles etc.

    I just wan't the good times back, playing the whole evening with my friends, waiting for the next great DLC, begging my parents to let me play just 5 more minutes, no hackers, no ban-happy admins and so many people online that you don't even notice the sweaty people. These where good times....

    submitted by /u/therealwsdl
    [link] [comments]

    For all AEK lovers ❤️

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 05:22 PM PST

    BF3 Livestream

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 01:03 PM PST

    Fuck battlelog

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 10:31 AM PST

    Took me ages to finally get battlelog working and now after 2 months of solid game play it has decided to stop working. How am I supposed to launch this damn game? I've done the usual end "steam proxy" but that doesn't work. Is uninstalling the best option I have? Trash battlelog is aids

    submitted by /u/collective_harmony
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment