• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 19, 2020

    Battlefield I’m listening...

    Battlefield I’m listening...


    I’m listening...

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 03:29 PM PST

    When the 3200 ticket game of Locker finally ends

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 03:44 AM PST

    Played the Battlefield 4 campaign for the first time and I got RPG’d so hard my game crashed

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 07:27 AM PST

    I just noticed that nearby soldiers comment on your promotions in BF4, not sure if they do in the other games as well

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 04:57 PM PST

    Looks like the levolution in rouge transmission happened IRL

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 08:56 AM PST

    Going back to BF4 let’s see how this goes

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 09:56 AM PST

    Pic I snapped while flying near a random

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 05:25 AM PST

    Dead bf1 servers

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 06:36 AM PST

    I play battlefield 1 on the Xbox one but I literally cannot find a server that is full or near full. Most of them have 0 and the occasional one has 3. Is there a way to change my region so I can find full servers?

    submitted by /u/Masry1155
    [link] [comments]

    [BF1] Has this game had any upgrades for PS5? I noticed it is in the P+ Collection and just wondered.

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 06:01 AM PST

    as per title.

    submitted by /u/stinkybumbum
    [link] [comments]

    Whenever a medic or medics come within proximity to you and you get excited as you're going to get revived but then they run off in the opposite direction...

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 02:38 PM PST

    BF1 had the best incarnation of Vehicular Balance

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 09:25 AM PST

    I think BF1 definitely had the best balance when it comes to vehicular gameplay for sure.

    The Assault Class having plenty of easy Anti-Tank equipment off the bat with the rocket gun and the anti-tank grenades allowed Tank hunting to be fun and not tedious which was great.

    The support class also having the strong Limpet Charges which were so much fun to use, allowed the support class to really assist and aid the assaults by damaging nearby tanks/vehicles.

    On top of this, each Tank didn't have 3-4 different perks/fire modes etc. They were simplistic but still strong. At most, you had 2 different fire modes and that was about it.

    Another great addition was the static anti-air turrets/cannons around all of the maps. This gave the change for ANYONE to deal with a tank/plane if they were in that area. These were also quite effective.

    It just made the vehicular-Infantry dynamic work really well to ensure both types of players were well equipped.

    Tanks were still strong and could do on big tears, while infantry had the right tools to often deal with a nearby tank if needed.

    I felt games like BF4 which granted is more recent in terms of setting, had tanks that were really hard to deal with personally. Same with the air vehicles.

    The simplicity of BF1's tank play should be added to BF6, so the game is more accessible and players can do more overall to deal with them.

    This is just my opinion and I know lots will say "I had such an easy time taking tanks out in BF4 you scrub" etc but that was just my opinion.

    What do you think of BF1's vehicle-infantry dynamic?

    submitted by /u/brodiebradley51
    [link] [comments]

    Battlefield Bad Company 1 & 2

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 08:58 AM PST

    Hello everyone !

    I just got the Xbox Serie S with the Game Pass Ultimate and i just saw that there are Battlefield Bad Company 1 and 2 on the EA pass, included with the Game Pass.

    Did the games aged well ? I remember it was the dopest back in the day, and i'm not sure to break this good memory as i did with games like Perfect Dark and Black, they didn't aged well in my opinion.

    I kinda need that feedback since i don't have a lot of time to play with my work.

    submitted by /u/Rascalorasta
    [link] [comments]

    Lag...

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 10:59 PM PST

    Being recognized as Trial player.

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 02:41 AM PST

    I have gamepass from other profile which I've set as home profile on my xbox. I can seem to play other games easily, but bf5 seems to recognize me as a trail player, and won't let me play multi-player. Anyone know how to fix this problem?

    submitted by /u/General_Al_Capo
    [link] [comments]

    What do you guys think about this?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 03:14 PM PST

    I’ve been playing for 2+ years and suddenly I need to buy the game again epic

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 01:51 PM PST

    Stop on by guys! PS4!

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 04:30 PM PST

    [BF:L]Best battlefield clips over the past 10 years

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 07:37 PM PST

    Satisfying V1 strike

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 08:06 PM PST

    Kornet launcher vs quad bike armed with a flashbang - who will win?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 04:49 PM PST

    the medic main going up two ranks in one game:

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 04:01 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment