• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 17, 2020

    Battlefield 4 I was running a bit low on ammunition so had to resort to other means

    Battlefield 4 I was running a bit low on ammunition so had to resort to other means


    I was running a bit low on ammunition so had to resort to other means

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 08:10 AM PST

    Been away for a while... browser based game navigation is back and SUCKS.. (PC)

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 01:31 AM PST

    I know originally you went through Battlelog and that launched the game.. then it went to an in-game browser.. but now we're back to Battlelog and not sure if it's just my experience of it, but it SUCKS having to wait for the game to exit and relaunch every time you want to change servers? The in-game server browser was so much better. I can't be the only one who finds this?

    edit

    Thanks for the tips. Hopefully will now have the in-game browser back now when I try it again!

    submitted by /u/chicaneuk
    [link] [comments]

    close one

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 10:35 AM PST

    Grinding commander and this happened. 9 man cruise missile. felt bad

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 11:37 AM PST

    Hey man...

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 11:41 AM PST

    Well that was a good feeling

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 10:00 AM PST

    Sunken dragon

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 08:44 AM PST

    Does anyone know how I can get into a the sunken dragon map as conquest I'm not sure how trying to unlock the unica.

    submitted by /u/Ppmaster2772727277
    [link] [comments]

    BF4 Active platoons for PS4

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 11:35 AM PST

    Hey guys! I am looking for new people to play with and hoping to join an active platoon on PS4. Do you guys know of any platoons recruiting?

    submitted by /u/gksaurabh
    [link] [comments]

    Need help unlocking the ucav Xbox

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 09:50 AM PST

    I need to win a air superiority match but I can't find any with 4 players in it,my gt is ExiledJaeger if you want to help me

    submitted by /u/LolLawls
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else on xbox have a problem where when they jump it shoots the gun then you can’t sprint you have to shoot you gun then it lets you run after you kill someone it does the same thing again where you can’t run so you have to shoot ??

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 08:56 AM PST

    Just started playing again after couple months been like this no my controllers not broke no my button map hasn't changed

    submitted by /u/coochieman1236
    [link] [comments]

    How alive is this game?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 02:56 AM PST

    I'm considering to buy it.

    submitted by /u/Stanesco1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment