• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 17, 2020

    Battlefield Casul near death experience

    Battlefield Casul near death experience


    Casul near death experience

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 01:47 PM PST

    [Meme] it will alert the whole server

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 02:56 PM PST

    Captured 6 years ago. Quad bikes are highly misunderstood. This is how they should be used.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 10:07 PM PST

    Help

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 09:18 AM PST

    I can only get 10-20 fps on bf5 with my rx580 8GB and fx6300

    submitted by /u/imperial257
    [link] [comments]

    What are the odds?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 10:07 AM PST

    Playing some Battlefield 1942 with the infamous air improvement "patch" mod! So much air! Dogfighting and bombing runs galore

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 04:09 AM PST

    Ping, ping

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 07:48 PM PST

    Pucker moment

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 08:29 PM PST

    Is battlefield 4 still well populated on xbox one?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 09:05 AM PST

    simply having fun.

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 09:00 AM PST

    finally got to have this stupid game without paying for it. Very worth the wait

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 01:47 AM PST

    close one

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 10:19 AM PST

    Frontlines Only Server on Xbox!!

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 09:53 AM PST

    Created a Custom Game on Battlefield V!

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 07:50 AM PST

    So I made a new custom game! Hope someone can join! I play Xbox.

    submitted by /u/X12965
    [link] [comments]

    Are there still people here who ENJOY BATTLEFIELD 5? - https://www.twitch.tv/loic420skrr

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 07:45 AM PST

    I have noticed battlefield 5 isnt played or streamed alot anymore, I'm a new streamer who loves to stream battlefield 1/5 mostly snipe/ scout!, league, csgo... if you still love these things come check me out some time, follow would make my day!

    submitted by /u/Loic0100
    [link] [comments]

    Battlefield Hardline is underrated.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 01:21 PM PST

    I have been a die hard battlefield player since 3 came out. I never had a PC. I remember when I saw battlefield 3 for the first time, my buddy was playing it on ps3. I was blown away. The maps were huge and the gun play was not arcadey like cod was at the time. I was addicted. Picked it up for 360 the same day.

    When I switched to battlefield 4 for 360 I was again impressed with it so much that it was my sole reason for upgrading to an Xbox one.

    Hardline came out and I was excited because it was more infantry focused. It was everything I wanted dragons teeth to be but it wasn't. It was an infantry focused fps that still felt like battlefield. I could get on that, it's right up my alley..

    You know what happened next? I played and figured out that the spawn system is broken. There's too many flir sight campers, firebombs and gas grenade spam. Bad map design. Poor choices with certain mechanics, can't pause game and change settings while on death screen. (to stop rage quitting I know)

    But I went back to it this week. And I'm surprised. After playing warzone for months and playing battlefield 4 for 5 years. The gun play is so good. It feels like an infantry expansion for bf4. But there a lot of BS. The spawns still broken. But there is so much good. The soldier call outs are hilarious. The customization is great. I love the cars I think it makes it feel like a gta battlefield baby.

    I think they should have fixed a lot of the problems idk why Dice and EA give up on games so fast. They could still be making money on premium. I would have bought premium if it wasn't a broken game.

    I think a lot of people hated it because they wanted another bf4. But tbh I get tired of one game and wanna play another DIFFERENT game. I don't usually wanna play battlefield 4 and then play battlefield 3 right after. But hardline is different enough that it's fresh .. Just my thoughts anyway.

    TL;DR - hardline, as buggy as it is, and as annoying as the broken game mechanics are.... is a great game and should have had extended support.

    submitted by /u/M2_SLAM_U
    [link] [comments]

    Battlefield Vietnam Would be a dream come true

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 01:06 PM PST

    I think it would make a lot of sense if bf6 would take place in vietnam and would also be a dream come true, do anyone else think/want bf6 would be in vietnam?

    submitted by /u/dadankmememaster
    [link] [comments]

    Is Battlefield V fun for someone who has never played a Battlefield game?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 05:54 PM PST

    So I own EA Access basically allowing me to play any Battlefield game I want but I have never played one. I want to try one out and assumed I would want to play the newest one. After glancing over some reviews it became obvious that people really don't like Battlefield V lol. I want to know exactly what the cause of this hate is, does it suffer from the copy pasted formula many EA games suffer from, or is it some other issue? If the problem really is just it's too similar to other Battlefield games that wouldn't be a problem for someone who's never played a Battlefield game right?

    submitted by /u/Vannzilla
    [link] [comments]

    Battlefield V on sale (on PS4 for £14) - is there enough of a player count to justify buying the game?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 06:54 AM PST

    I'm a big Battlefield fan but was completely put off V thanks to its god awful marketing campaign plus other reasons. If anyone on here owns V and plays it, do you find trouble connecting to a server/find that a lot of lobbies are empty? (I still play BF4 a few times a week and have good times with servers)

    The tides of war update peaked my interest but I still didn't think it was worth it at the time (I have no interest in Firestorm so only really care about the multiplayer game modes)

    submitted by /u/theYorkist01
    [link] [comments]

    BF3 or BF4?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 06:47 AM PST

    So i recently purchased BF4 on Steam, i'm enjoying it a lot so far however many of my favourite maps are usually empty and unplayable. Has everyone moved onto BF1 and BF5? I heard BF5 was a let down?

    I used to play BF2 for years, then i moved on to BF3 for a little while.

    How are the BF2 & BF3 servers these days?

    submitted by /u/superiain
    [link] [comments]

    Infinite Chinese Password bug

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 01:30 AM PST

    I just downloaded BF4 on my Xbox and tried to make an EA account. When I put my password in, it showed up as infinite characters and couldn't be deleted. When I somehow fixed it, it showed up as Chinese letters for a split second, then deleted the infinite letters. Is this just a weird bug or should I be worried?

    submitted by /u/thundertown1012
    [link] [comments]

    Team balancing

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 04:23 AM PST

    I play battlefield daily and an issue I find last couple of.months (I think since one of the last updates) is that all high ranks go on the same team.... Sometimes I get switched to the enemy team and we'll end up with all high ranks on one side. Can anybody confirm this?

    submitted by /u/DaanNL
    [link] [comments]

    The next battlefield game has been a crazy mystery. People have been saying vietnam, modern or evan another ww2. Crazy but I think its gonna be Bad company 3! Bad company 3 has been wanted for so long and I think dice is finally going through with it.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 02:08 PM PST

    Should i Buy Battlefield Hardline Or BF5 In 2020

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 03:23 PM PST

    I have Battlefield 3,4,1 and BC2 so should i buy Hardline or BF5? also are both games populated (is it easy to find a match)

    submitted by /u/TrueGamer124
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment