• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 17, 2020

    Battlefield Take my hand I'll take you to a magic land

    Battlefield Take my hand I'll take you to a magic land


    Take my hand I'll take you to a magic land

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 06:47 AM PDT

    I was trying for the “Battlefield moment”, well it kinda backfired...

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 12:50 PM PDT

    This sabotage was one of my favorite moments in BF4

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 11:13 PM PDT

    Statue of a woman at night

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 07:20 AM PDT

    Not sure how that didn't killed me

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 11:46 AM PDT

    It looks like the nightmare is over, boys

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 12:37 PM PDT

    Heligoland Bight

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 08:18 AM PDT

    Banned after buying new PC?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 06:19 AM PDT

    I recently bbought new PC, installed all the games, including BF3 which I haven't played in like 6 months, played it and kaboom 'permanent GUID Ban' FOR NO REASON, yes for no frickin reason. Is there anything I can do about it?

    submitted by /u/BearNutsHurt
    [link] [comments]

    Lucky sniper shot I hit a while back.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 10:56 AM PDT

    Sick Heli no scope! This was probably my greatest/luckiest shot of all my bf career.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 06:08 PM PDT

    Just started playing Battlefield 1 last week, thought I should share this clip

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 03:02 AM PDT

    Assuming the next BF game is present day, I wanna see the Spas-12 in its REAL purpose

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 08:26 PM PDT

    The Spas-12 is a semi-auto shotgun that has been way over glorified in games and movies to the point that what we know isn't what it really is. It was designed, above all else, to do everything. Semi-auto with standard shells, pump action for riot control ammunition, and the folding stock was designed with single handed fire in mind, allowing say a driver to shoot out the passenger window with their right arm, but with the stock folded it can only be hip fired as the iron sights are completely blocked. It is, however, slow and heavy. In games, it's a super accurate hard hitting beast, and based off its looks, that'd seem like the case. However I wanna see it used in its real potential. We all know the Phantom in BF4, and it's not-so-famous poison rounds. You see where I'm going. While such gimmicks are just that, gimmicks, I'm a support bitch, and abuse the ever loving fuck out of this thing on maps like Locker and Metro to get a hundred assists and make the enemy corner campers rage in chat. I want the Spas-12 to be semi-auto, or pump with tear gas rounds that are their own ammo slot, similar to the Drilling from BF5 having two separate cycling ammo types. The Spas-12 loading system is designed so that you can load and pump one of these rounds at a time without having emptied your magazine. Think of it like the K-Bullet system in BF1 mixed with the Phantom's poison rounds mixed with the Drilling's ammo system. You have your standard rounds that fire semi automatically, but by holding Y / Triangle / 1 (or whatever key bind you prefer), you rack in a tear gas grenade via loading animation like a k-bullet, and you now have in a low velocity tear gas round that does very low damage (something like 15 total when standing in area of effect, +60 if round directly hits enemy at full velocity), but has a disrupting / blinding effect similar to a gas from BF1, like preventing ADS and / or reducing vision temporarily. I'm aware this probably sounds busted as with the stats of prior Spas-12s in games, this would easily make it the best shotgun in the game, but that's where they adjust it for realism. A Spas-12 is borderline ineffective when shooting a target over 50 yards away, and loses its ensure hit reliability at about 35 yards. Meanwhile in games, the Spas has very good range. Now of course, slug rounds can make up for this, but that's a different case and honestly slugs should be hard nerfed in the future games considering you could literally use the Spas and 870 as sniper rifles in BF4, or just dropped all together excluding certain things like the M87 Slug masterkey. I'm not really one to come up with balancing stuff, I'm just throwing out ideas. But I'm getting away from my point. The Spas-12 was designed with the intent of looking scary and being badass. It was made to send a rioter running for the hills when they saw an officer rack it. It is, however, not as reliable for actual combat as say the M1014, or the Mossberg 500, hence the reason it was used primarily for riot control and police raids. I've made my point though. The Spas-12 has lost its role, and being my favorite shotgun ever id love to see it reworked to its full potential, rather than being just another lame pump action that functions like all the rest

    submitted by /u/CaptainClumpy
    [link] [comments]

    BFV Hack - Battlefield V

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 06:41 AM PDT

    Hit 400 hours in BFV so I made a new video!

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 06:30 AM PDT

    Does worth buy battlefield 4 standards?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 06:16 AM PDT

    I want to know, if it is possible to play and have fun only with the standard version of battlefield 4, or if I am very limited because there is no premium version.

    submitted by /u/vrowkKing
    [link] [comments]

    New to battlefield

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 02:23 AM PDT

    For someone who never played battlefield what battlefield do you recommend in terms of campaign mode?

    submitted by /u/JMakuL
    [link] [comments]

    Which games would you recommend while waiting for the next BF ? (on PS4)

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 04:43 AM PDT

    Its seems to me that there are now fewer people playing BFV, it's sad 😊 but I like BF ! Which other games would you recommend while waiting for the next BF ? (on PS4)

    submitted by /u/UnusualHairyDog
    [link] [comments]

    What if the rumors about a BF3 remake are just a BF4 next gen overhaul?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 12:03 AM PDT

    As much as I would like to see a BF3 remake (damn that would be so amazing), I don't think that DICE had the time to make a remake. Because they decided early 2020 that they stop the BFV support and there is not enough time I guess to bring remake this fall.

    So what if those rumors are a BF4 overhaul for the next gen consoles.

    I prefer BF3, but as a PS gamer I am loving BF4 even today. But the graphics and framerate is not that good anymore. So maybe they tweaked this game to make this game more attractive and playable, to fill the gap until BF6 will be released next fall?

    Would be an easier move since the PC version looks already great.

    If it would be a BF3 remake I am happy as fuck, but if not I really hope they pimp BF4 for next gen.

    submitted by /u/Chief81
    [link] [comments]

    My squad wipe from last night. I need battlefield friends! Add me on xbox. MrSOAB

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 06:18 PM PDT

    What? 2 gas grenades in 2020?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 03:22 PM PDT

    Is hardline dead on pc?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 01:51 AM PDT

    in eu there are only 2 servers occasionally and always one. i was wondering maybe at a diffrent time of the day there are more servers but idk.

    submitted by /u/PreviewStop
    [link] [comments]

    Just curious if anybody else plays with friendly soldier visibility set really low, like 5% and then 40-50% when ADS? Objectives as well. Mine are set at 0% and about 50% when ADS.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 01:41 AM PDT

    I know most people do not do this. I'm just curious if anybody else maybe does something similar?

    I'm not a player who really cares much about k/d. Not saying this makes me die all the time but it does make it more difficult at times. When I play, I mainly just want to feel immersed in a battlefield for a bit of time.

    I dont think I fully have the eyes for games like Squad, and other hardcore shooters, where there is nothing telling you friendly or enemy. Whenever I watch people play I can never tell. I'm not good at looking at uniforms. My set up is kinda just an in between version that isnt as intense.

    I dont know. I absolutely love playing like this. It immerses me so much more not having all the bright colored icons all over the screen, but I can also stand a chance in gun fights and have an overall pretty easy time getting around and telling what's going on.

    Not seeing the objectives always flashing on screen makes me take my time, really look around, check the map, instead of just running off towards the flashing lights all over the screen.

    Friendly visibility at 5% (I think its 5) really helps reduce the clutter and again forces me to slow down and really check things out before moving forward. Having it barely visible pretty much keeps you on your toes most the time. It's just enough to be helpful most of the time, but you often have that split second before you see it, making your heart jump a bit.

    Having visibility jump to about 50% when ADS is nice for scoping out where an objective is or where enemies/friendlies are. 50% makes it not super bright to be really distracting but easy enough to see and give you an idea where things are.

    submitted by /u/NEONumber9
    [link] [comments]

    Flawless 3 Round Defense On Monte Grappa

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 04:41 PM PDT

    BFV Built In Revive Syringe

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 03:16 PM PDT

    I've never really seen it talked about anywhere but, was BFV's built in reviving syringe for the medic a change that was widely accepted as being good?

    submitted by /u/OverForkOver21
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment