• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 15, 2020

    Battlefield All of the medals I got through the years of playing Battlefield

    Battlefield All of the medals I got through the years of playing Battlefield


    All of the medals I got through the years of playing Battlefield

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 12:56 AM PDT

    My BF experience over the years

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 03:26 AM PDT

    [BF4] Who remember this menu ? Is still alive on ps3

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 01:43 AM PDT

    What setting would you want for battlefield 6

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 08:24 AM PDT

    [BF1] Mountain warfare

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 12:00 AM PDT

    What if the next Battlefield had an editor, for the community to create missions and maps? what would you guys think?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 07:31 AM PDT

    And yet my eyes light up everytime I see that notification ��

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 09:08 PM PDT

    *joins match*

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 05:47 AM PDT

    "right let's get to it!"
    *headshot through wall two steps from spawn*
    "huh, thats funny"
    *press tab, look at scoreboard*
    "Support guy playing has 67 kills, no deaths...huh."
    *clicks spawn*
    "maybe it was a flook?"
    *spawns in, walks 10 steps, head shot from what can only be described as "nowhere"*
    "rriiiiggghhhtttttt"
    *presses tab to see same support now with 103 kills, no deaths*
    "..."
    *quits game*
    "Huh, 6th night in a row, same thing..."

    "All the effort that DID go into this game, to just bin was bad enough..."
    "but to LET what value IS there be desecrated by these cheating slime..."
    "that's the worst part"

    I love this game, For all the trash it's taken, I Think it's a enjoyable and challenging experience.
    Most consider it dead, but I know from playing there's a solid player base, that remain loyal.
    I still play it and enjoy it. I get my friends playing it with me.
    But it's gotten to a point with the cheating where it's coming close to completely unplayable.

    It's so sad to see.

    submitted by /u/RolieOWary
    [link] [comments]

    Should I buy Battlefield 3 or 4 on steam in 2020?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 03:23 AM PDT

    I can't decide. I never played any of them but I loved bad company 2. I know Battlefield 4 has a bigger playebase BUT battlefield 3 is soon getting VeniceUnleashed. Which one is more fun? Which one has the most content? Also I know many have more nostalgia for Batttlefield 3 so please ignore that if you decide to help me. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Hugofrost1
    [link] [comments]

    What are the most commonly used control , gameplay and vidoe settings used in battfeid 1 and V (ps4)

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 09:05 AM PDT

    Obviously I know that settings are personal preference but I wanted to know the most commonly used control , gameplay and vidoe settings for both games bf1 and bf5 (ps4) if anyone knows the most commonly used settings are I would appreciate your help :) And are the setting the same in both games ?

    submitted by /u/EricTheRed__
    [link] [comments]

    Is battlefield 4 still worth buying in 2020?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 08:51 AM PDT

    Im new to the franchise and people told me that BF4 has the most active playerbase, is it true? And is the game overall worth buying in 2020?

    submitted by /u/chinguhu
    [link] [comments]

    BF1 music is AMAZING

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 05:07 PM PDT

    This is mainly an appreciation post for the breathtaking music in the menu of this game. Earlier today I was playing and decided to put on my headphones. The thing is that in the moment the yodeling girl started singing, combined with the orchestra in the background, I started crying.

    submitted by /u/DSLannister
    [link] [comments]

    Headshots Battlefield 5

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 02:42 AM PDT

    Funny Hamada sandstorm action

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 02:40 AM PDT

    Wait a second...I’ve played this game before...this is no good....

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 12:16 PM PDT

    [BF4] How the fuck are you supposed to get kills in this game?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 05:44 AM PDT

    Its impossible, you need good guns to actually have a fair chance against people, but how do you get those weapons? you need to get kills, but you cant get kills so you cant unlock those weapons. So its a never ending cycle of being shot across the map by someone with an assault rifle with high damage, high accuracy or being destroyed by a tank hiding in the corner of the map.

    At least BF1 has an actual good system by allowing you to unlock shit by just playing the game how you want.

    submitted by /u/DatGuyAnimations
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone here want to actually DECREASE destruction?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 05:43 AM PDT

    I like most parts of BF games but "flag gameplay" is just plain awful.At first you when you get into a new game there is cover at points where you can defend the flag or where the attackers can try to hold a flag, but after awhile the whole place is on a ground and trying to defend or attack becomes kinda pointless after you have taken the flag becouse you dont have any cover.

    So for future BFs I would like they to tone down destruction or give us bunkers or other solid places where we can actually fight at the flag and not just zerg from another flag to next.

    Am I alone with this feeling or does others feel the same?

    submitted by /u/Dipperskipper
    [link] [comments]

    [BFV] Clip Sniper Battlefield V (Highlights Recon BFV)

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 01:45 AM PDT

    Just under a half mile headshot

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 01:09 PM PDT

    Took out a plane with a Throwing Knife

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 01:43 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment