• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 15, 2020

    Battlefield 4 Ever had that feeling when you get a sweet kill but someone ruin your moment? :/

    Battlefield 4 Ever had that feeling when you get a sweet kill but someone ruin your moment? :/


    Ever had that feeling when you get a sweet kill but someone ruin your moment? :/

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 04:13 AM PDT

    This is the most cinematic heli fight I been in

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 09:22 AM PDT

    Should I get battlefield 4

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 09:50 AM PDT

    I have some money laying around and am debating whether I should get or not waste my money. I play on playstation 4 and play battlefield 5 and 1

    submitted by /u/Captainquint215
    [link] [comments]

    Why does the Dragon Valley trailer show attack boats when the map has none?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 10:48 AM PDT

    Normal or hardcore?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    Me and my buddy got in a debate on what was the better game mode. I personally like hardcore better than normal but he disagrees.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Itssalecb
    [link] [comments]

    Operator Intro, Inspired by CoD:Modern Warfrafe Operator intros, and Bf4 Aesthetics, Sorry for poor quality, I did not want to pay for the Stock Video of the Soldier.

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 01:31 PM PDT

    Nazi emblems all over the playerbase in XB

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 12:47 PM PDT

    Is there a way to report player emblems for nazi iconography?

    submitted by /u/rzrkev
    [link] [comments]

    Is there anyway to zoom on planes?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 10:03 AM PDT

    How do I zoom in planes if I can?

    submitted by /u/M4a2e8
    [link] [comments]

    Any interest here in a community server?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 08:41 PM PDT

    I'll be paying for it. Not asking for money. Just want people from this group, their friends and randoms to join. Curious if there's any interest. I'll base the maps and modes etc based on what people here say. So like if a lot say hey we should do hardcore Friday on X map. And a lot of people rally behind it. I'll do it.

    Edit: On PS4 and North America.

    submitted by /u/12InchPickle
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Bug Report Thursdays - October 15, 2020

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 02:32 AM PDT

    In an effort to organize your bug reports, we ask that you wait until each Thursday and post them here then.

    Make sure to search each weekly thread before posting to avoid making a duplicate report.

    To be most helpful when making a bug report, please maintain a respectful tone and include any relevant information that may help testers identify the problem.

    You can find past Bug Report Thursdays here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Can only play about 2 minutes of a match before getting kicked by punkbuster. Is there anyway to figure out whats causing me to be kicked?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 09:34 PM PDT

    I've almost ever guide/tutorial online to fix the issue, but to no avail. Punkbuster a and b are set to automatic, and running. I've tried reinstalling bother the game and Punkbuster, but that hasn't worked either.

    submitted by /u/wolff540
    [link] [comments]

    Bf3 xbox

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 09:17 PM PDT

    I know this is a bf4 Sub Reddit but I can't find any active bf3 Sub Reddits I am Sorry for posting this here . I was wondering if anybody wanted to play bf3 sometime. I don't know if anybody will respond but hey it's worth a shot. I don't mean to be picky but I'm looking for somebody to play it for long-term not once and then they're done. Please and thank you....

    submitted by /u/KangarooBackground
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment