• Breaking News

    Friday, October 16, 2020

    Battlefield 4 One of the best shots I've had while parachuting.

    Battlefield 4 One of the best shots I've had while parachuting.


    One of the best shots I've had while parachuting.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 04:46 AM PDT

    Old clip from 5 years ago buried in my Xbox archive. Never give up on a SRAW rocket

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 09:07 AM PDT

    console to pc tips

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 01:06 PM PDT

    hi all,

    Had poured a lot of hours into the ps4 version of bf4 and it remains one of my favorite shooters ever. I recently got it on pc and wanted to know some tips for switching. I am not familiar to pc shooters in general. The shooting does not bother me, I can aim, its the clunkyness of pressing the keys as opposed to the controllers.

    Any tips?

    submitted by /u/FeelTheCrude
    [link] [comments]

    ... :=)

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 11:15 AM PDT

    Lucasmah03 Hacker

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 11:48 AM PDT

    Found this guy on BF4 PC server. he is a disgrace to gaming and a great game. please report him on origin. this guy needs to be stopped!

    submitted by /u/SimbathaStoner
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for player on PC to cooperate for unlocks

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 02:16 PM PDT

    Hey guys, I am looking for a fellow PC player who wants to work together on unlocks. PM me if interested.

    submitted by /u/coffeeschmoffee
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with the bf4 PlayStation 3

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 02:04 PM PDT

    I'm having problems playing bf4 on PlayStation 3, at first i was stuck with a loading screen wen you press the start button. Then i figured out that you cant be signed in while trying to load it, then i was wondering "maybe i could sign in through here", i was wrong. If there is a way to fix this please reply to this.

    submitted by /u/1233g
    [link] [comments]

    [XB1] Looking to boost online achievements

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 12:57 PM PDT

    Looking for at least three other players to boost any missing online achievements you (and I) might have left. I have all of the DLC too, if necessary.

    I'm in the UK (UTC+1) and my gamertag is FearTheConman. Reply, message or hit me up on Xbox, if you're interested.

    submitted by /u/FearTheConman
    [link] [comments]

    When I try to launch BF4 from Origin it opens up battelog on my web browser instead of launching the game like usual. Has anyone had this issue and been able to fix it?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 03:20 PM PDT

    Thinking of buying BF4 again.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 11:57 AM PDT

    Hey, I haven't played battle field 4 in about 5 years. Was wondering if the game is dead in PS4 or still active enough to be worth the purchase.

    submitted by /u/StreetmanYy
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 Oceania server playing DLC - currently rush, accepting mode/map suggestions!

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 01:23 AM PDT

    I decided to start playing the campaign again. So many memorable and nostalgic moments, I hope you enjoy!

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 10:29 AM PDT

    How to Launch BF4 Without Battlelog

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 04:30 AM PDT

    Hey all,

    recently I purchased bf4 through steam when it was on sale. When I played the game for the last week I was able to open BF4 and search for servers in the game.

    All of a sudden, I try to launch through steam again and now it takes me to battlelog. imo I hate this platform and I want to go back to finding lobbies inside of the game, is there any way I can make it so when I launch the game in steam it doesn't take me to my browser?!

    submitted by /u/Affectionate-Leg9259
    [link] [comments]

    Battlefield 4

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    Hello everyone i am really sorry for bothering you. I cant join the cte(community test environment) i cant reach the website somebody can help me pls

    submitted by /u/DudeGamesYT
    [link] [comments]

    Competitive/esl

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 06:13 AM PDT

    Me and a couple friends are tryna run 5v5 on Xbox. If anyone is down you can msg me on here or on Xbox. My gt: ii chiefso ii If anyone knows any active teams that'd be great too

    submitted by /u/RolliePerc
    [link] [comments]

    survey

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 06:01 AM PDT

    Hello, I have created a survey on battlefield for my course work at college. I need people to do the survey so I can analyse and present the data. It would only take a couple of minutes. Thank you!

    https://forms.gle/qtqKru8AyWLLfJvWA

    submitted by /u/SUPERsolSLAP_
    [link] [comments]

    If you're bored, give it a watch and not the best video quality. At 9:03 is the beginning on a new match.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 09:31 AM PDT

    Thought I'd just login to battlelog and skip origin, BS

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 05:37 AM PDT

    Battlefield 4 starts always from chrome???

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 09:17 AM PDT

    I was playing bf4 for past 14 days and when I start the game via Origin it always started the game and I got to game menus, but since today when I start the game my chrome browser opens and I have to start the game from there. Can I fix this somehow so that I don't have to use chrome?

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/Degojelep
    [link] [comments]

    How to pilot

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 08:44 AM PDT

    Hi I am new to a battlefield 4, I have always wanted to pilot in that game but I seem to be destroyed within seconds, how do people turn so fast, and any tips for dogfighting? Thanks

    submitted by /u/EndercometYT
    [link] [comments]

    Launching from battlelog instead of the actual game

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 07:01 PM PDT

    When I try to launch the game from origin or my desktop it opens up internet explorer with battlelog up. This just started today is there anyway to stop this and go back to the in game launch

    submitted by /u/jcbrown2219
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Find a Friend Fridays - October 16, 2020

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 02:32 AM PDT

    Comment with your ingame name, platform, and time zone (UTC system).

    For example, an Xbox One player in New York would create a title "innerpenguin [UTC -5 Xbox One] looking to PTFO and make new friends. "

    If you have a rented server active this week, we invite you to list it here. Please specify which platform the server is for and any rules that you have.

    You can find past Find a Friend Fridays here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Revert please

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 10:29 PM PDT

    Please revert back to joining servers from in game not battlelog, from what I have seen and my own opinion most don't like battlelog. It's an unorganized dumpster fire that is just a pain to deal with. Tons more disconnects and issues on top of the ones we already have. This is not a wanted change and it makes me not want to play bc it takes me out of the damn game every time, if I wanted out of the game I would close it. Just bought it again on steam but if this is here to stay I'll just refund and move along. Just can't leave shit alone, if it ain't broke don't fix it.

    submitted by /u/Psylintzz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment