• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 29, 2020

    Battlefield 4 15 Kills in 50 seconds trying my best to take back the flag on CTF

    Battlefield 4 15 Kills in 50 seconds trying my best to take back the flag on CTF


    15 Kills in 50 seconds trying my best to take back the flag on CTF

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 08:20 AM PDT

    Which is it? Rules or no rules? Doesn’t matter I guess. I was banned for C4 jeep against the admins AA.

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 05:59 PM PDT

    Guy kept using the jet as a transport. So I took his jet privileges away

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 12:46 AM PDT

    Happy 7th Birthday To One Of My Favorite Game Battlefield 4

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 11:43 AM PDT

    What platform yall own. Just wanna knoe

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 01:05 PM PDT

    just a good view of the rogue transmission collapse

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 04:39 AM PDT

    Slamming folks with SLAMs from the grave (2 clips)

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 03:16 PM PDT

    My BF4 experience so far :(

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 08:33 AM PDT

    I bought BF4 in a sale on Steam earlier this month and have been playing it for 2-3 weeks now. So far the game has been a let down because my expectations were very high from this game after hearing a lot of praise. Don't get me wrong, this game is great but there are some issues that literally make this game unplayable or often very boring. My major concern is how OP the tanks and choppers are, and most importantly how many of them are there simultaneously in a match. I've played BF1 previously and I've never had any issues with the vehicles especially because they weren't as fast as those in BF4. If a tank spots me in BF4, it hunts me within few seconds like it's a Ferrari. I honestly don't prefer sitting inside a vehicle just to boost my K/D, but I don't mind others doing it unless it completely ruins my experience and in BF4 I have no option but to play Engineer class just because I'm always being hunted by a chopper or a tank. The choppers are also a huge pain in the ass because even after laser paint and Stinger lockdowns, they somehow manage to avoid the attack and then kill me. Also, just few matches ago I was getting my ass kicked by a guy at a rooftop, but when I cleverly owned him, I got kicked within few seconds without violation of any rule because that guy was admin and got salty, and this led me to vent out my frustration about my game experience here.

    It would be very helpful if someone can guide me on how to tackle these tanks and choppers without getting shredded instantly, because I honestly want to enjoy BF4 (especially the Sniping since it's my favorite thing in any game) and was very-very excited to play it, but the vehicle situation has ruined my excitement and I feel like I should initiate a refund request as Steam also considers refund requests after 2 hrs of gameplay if the situation is explained correctly.

    submitted by /u/Akshay-CMGogo
    [link] [comments]

    BF3 OP METRO CHAOS IN 2020

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 09:16 AM PDT

    Man I love this game

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 05:26 AM PDT

    Unlocking UCAV and others

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 12:26 PM PDT

    Anybody on Xbox one either not have the ucav or have it and are still down to help me unlock it? I need the 3 jet fighter ribbons but unfortunately like most people I suck at jets. Conquest or air superiority I'm fine with either tho my guess is conquest is a better bet. I'm also down to help you unlock any other stuff you might not have

    submitted by /u/SmoothBrainSyndrome
    [link] [comments]

    This was just satisfying

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 09:17 PM PDT

    Battlefield 2020 still enjoying my time on this game

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 10:32 AM PDT

    Epic Squad Gameplay - Taking the Enemy Base like pros

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 10:23 AM PDT

    requests requests

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 08:52 AM PDT

    my magnum opus: barrel roll tow missile

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 05:10 PM PDT

    Battlefield 4 Premium Edition is on PS4 sale for just 5.99

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 02:42 AM PDT

    In EU the game is on sale with all DLCs.

    For just 6 bucks you get an awesome package, if you guys don't have premium or the game at all.

    For the newcomers here, game is still active and also playable on PS5

    submitted by /u/Chief81
    [link] [comments]

    I’m so confused about the battle log?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 08:15 AM PDT

    Hey everyone,

    I purchased BF4 well over a year ago on Origin and right from the get go, the game would open up just like any other game with a loading screen and a menu where I could select everything. Then suddenly when I went to play today origin decided to open something called battlelog where I had to pick a single server and if I wanted to leave and do another game mode I'd have to launch the whole thing again.

    Can someone please explain why it did this instead of just opening like EVERY OTHER GAME

    submitted by /u/Indian_x_Roadman
    [link] [comments]

    I got a party inv after this lmao

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 06:49 PM PDT

    Skidhad

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 03:24 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment