• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 29, 2020

    Battlefield Can't believe it's been 7 years

    Battlefield Can't believe it's been 7 years


    Can't believe it's been 7 years

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 05:36 AM PDT

    BF medics were at their prime in BF1, am I right?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 02:50 PM PDT

    Battlefield 4 turns 7 years old today, this is without a doubt (in my opinion) my absolute favorite shooter and one of my top 10 favorite games ever #7thAnniversary ����������

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 03:21 AM PDT

    People in Pakistan must really hate the TTK changes or something...

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 07:06 AM PDT

    How to deal with the three spawn point camping AA tanks.... destroy their ammo source then stand on it so it can't be repaired... Then steal their tank and move it forward lol

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 07:04 AM PDT

    Does anyone ever just, search for real life variants of the guns in this game? Because they look epic.

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 05:46 AM PDT

    Does anyone here besides me ever get bored and look up the real life variants of the guns, specifically the MGs and Rifles. For example the Madsen MG Trench from Denmark, or the Soviet Degtyaryov because they have their magazine inserted on the top instead of the bottom. Or the German MP 18 Trench and United States Springfield M1903 Scout, which have their magazines inserted into the side. Or do you just search up the strangest guns, most iconically, the German 1914 2.7mm Kolibri, smallest gun in the game, or the currenly unknown origin Crossbow Launcher. Honestly I'm just trying to make conversation, get people going about their fav guns, melees, or throwables.

    submitted by /u/Noah_O_VG
    [link] [comments]

    Today, today, today, Battlefield 4 turns 7 years old.

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 04:50 AM PDT

    Although it may have had a rocky start, DICE did what they could to revive the game and they succeeded. In my opinion, their comeback was just as good as Hello Games' comeback with No Man's Sky. Battlefield 4 was the first mainline FPS game I ever played, and it was the game that got me into the FPS genre.

    One of the reasons I liked Battlefield 4 was the fact that DICE did not pit the U.S. and Russia in a war against eachother for once. Here, the U.S. is at war with China, so there's a nice break from the generic "America good Russia bad" setting.

    Battlefield 4 takes place in this year 2020, 6 years after Battlefield 3. In the game, China, with the support of a weakened Russian military, goes to war against the United States as revenge for U.S. forces supposedly killing the next Chinese president. The campaign could be a lot better, and so could the story, but the multiplayer is great. A wide variety of vehicles to choose from, a plethora of weapons to choose from, and the ability to destroy buildings in a way we have barely ever seen in other first-person shooters. These games are criminally underrated, but it's good to know that there is a devoted community of fans who will continually support the game and enjoy it to its fullest. Happy Birthday Battlefield 4.

    And now, the Warsaw theme. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uEc8_dcYUc

    submitted by /u/M2A2_Bradley
    [link] [comments]

    Battlefield 4 Premium Edition is on PS4 sale for just 5.99

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 02:43 AM PDT

    [BF3] Air superiority? Not for long!

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 05:54 PM PDT

    Using the secondary like its your primary ��

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 09:12 AM PDT

    requests requests

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 08:52 AM PDT

    My lucky shot, literally once in a lifetime

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 12:47 AM PDT

    Anyone else have a problem with not being able to run?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 07:49 AM PDT

    So whatever battlefield game I go on (BF1 and BFV) it won't allow me to sprint randomly! I've gone into controls and changed it to hold which sometimes works but not all the time and it's just a hassle to hold down every time I sprint and press to sprint seems to not work anymore. This is a game breaking glitch in both games! I don't have an issue with this in any other games, just battlefield. Can anyone help?

    submitted by /u/The-budd
    [link] [comments]

    Been over a year since I got this neat little screen shot in battlefield 1

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 07:44 AM PDT

    Recoil Control 100

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 01:24 PM PDT

    Hey guys how are you all

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 07:56 PM PDT

    Are there still servers that are populated on the ps4??

    submitted by /u/marshmallowfluff01
    [link] [comments]

    Went on a juicy 40 Kill Streak on Operation Mortar the other day, just wanted to share the best bit!

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 10:20 AM PDT

    Even the Battlefield account doesn't has a good Anti cheat system

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 01:44 PM PDT

    Creative ways to kill?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 06:29 PM PDT

    My favorite was using the smoke launcher secondary on the UAV drone in BFBC:2

    submitted by /u/njrog12
    [link] [comments]

    What PS5 game to get?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 06:19 PM PDT

    I do not know much about video games. I like very few video games, but then when I find one I like, that's all I play. My husband is getting the ps5 and wants me to pick a game. What do you think I will like? Games I have played and loved (starting from the beginning) are the Sims (PC, PS), Team Fortress (PC), Conflict Desert Storm (PS), Battlefield One (PS)...I also played Diablo and thought it was OK, hated Battlefield 5. I like sports games but get sick of them pretty quickly. Any recommendations on a game coming out with PS5 that I may like? TIA

    submitted by /u/MadLove1348
    [link] [comments]

    Was looking at my nephew's package. And this... Nostalgia hit me hard, man.

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 05:03 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment