• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 16, 2020

    Battlefield 4 You now have two PC EU servers, 32 slots for playing and 10 slots for assignments. Read comment!

    Battlefield 4 You now have two PC EU servers, 32 slots for playing and 10 slots for assignments. Read comment!


    You now have two PC EU servers, 32 slots for playing and 10 slots for assignments. Read comment!

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 06:43 AM PDT

    Behind enemy lines on Locker.

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 03:21 PM PDT

    I’ve made a ps4 server to give people (and myself) a place to play without any rules, without any butthurt badmins, and with interesting maps to play other than GolumMetroLockerShanghai 24/7.

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 08:51 AM PDT

    Nice view.

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 05:51 PM PDT

    These are the type of people who make BF4 insufferable

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 12:14 PM PDT

    My aim sucks total ass

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 07:18 AM PDT

    I've been playing for over 100 hours now and i still cant hit the broadside of a barn if i'm not getting absolutely destroyed by lvl 140s. Most of my FPS experience is from TF2 where im quite decent at, but in BF4 I literally cannot hit anything, i dunno if its the sensitivity because i have no idea how to get the same sens i have in tf2 into bf4. For example some lvl 12 ran at me with a pistol i aim and shoot, he moves sideways and my aim is for some reason stuck to the right of him but I keep following him he kills me with only a few of my shots hitting.

    I dont know how to let go of this habit of only aiming to the side of players, like my hands cramp up and i just cannot for the life of me bring my crosshair smack on their model, any tips?

    submitted by /u/alexn310
    [link] [comments]

    big if true

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 04:58 PM PDT

    Rare moment, Battlefield does well on Twitch

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 10:55 AM PDT

    Throwback to April 2015 when I got revived and decided to take on all

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 04:38 PM PDT

    Unable to move in vehicle fix

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 08:24 AM PDT

    Just bought battlefield 4 the other day and have had 2 problems so far 1st was uncontrolled spin after leaving a vehicle and 2nd was unable to move forward in vehicles. I tried a bunch of things. One had me disable and enable a bunch of programs and reboot which did work for about a day. Tried unplugging mouse keyboard and rebooting that didn't work at all. Lastly I disabled bluetooth and it has been going good so far only 6 hours into the fix though. I will post another comment in the future if this fails but I have a feeling it was the problem.

    submitted by /u/CYB3RATTAK
    [link] [comments]

    Most score I’ve ever gotten in a match! 32k!

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 02:21 PM PDT

    Please help! Rented server on PS4 but it is constantly crashing when I try to choose loadout!

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 07:33 AM PDT

    I load in fine, but my PS4 crashes back to menu whenever I try to spawn in. This doesn't happen in any other server, just the one I have rented.

    submitted by /u/LeKanePetit
    [link] [comments]

    i love this map

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 07:30 AM PDT

    Looking for a squad PS4

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 05:06 AM PDT

    Not sure if this is allowed so feel free to delete

    As the title says looking for a squad to play with always played solo think it would be fun with a team if people are still playing

    I'm UK so European players preferred due to connectivity but don't really mind

    submitted by /u/RafikiSykes
    [link] [comments]

    Badmins man.. killing off bf4. Got kicked by se7enthg3ar after destroying his whole team with a sniper multiple games in a row lol.

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 07:17 PM PDT

    Metro third floor glitch poll.

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 12:48 AM PDT

    Okay its been years since bf4 is out, which is why I'd like to ask the community if the third floor glitch at point A on metro should be considered Fairplay or kick/ban offense ? I mean we all now about it not like the player is using aimbots or teleportation hack also player on the third floor can be killed pretty easily.

    What do u think should servers allow third floor glitch or continue to kick/ban player.

    Ps. I am not talking about the forth floor camper who use the teleportation hack.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Asean47
    [link] [comments]

    line of famas followed by another streak

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 11:17 PM PDT

    Ohh a piece of candy

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 03:22 PM PDT

    An old clip but man I love this shot

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 03:35 PM PDT

    How to determine the cause of rubberbanding

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 02:45 PM PDT

    Battlefield is unplayable for me today because I very literally cannot move in any servers. How can I tell if this is due to my Wi-Fi or on the server's end? I'm not a very tech savvy gamer, and I don't have any other devices that demand performance as much as my PS4. While I don't know much about "ping", I would imagine the fact that all servers currently have strong green bars next to them is a good thing. Can anyone help?

    submitted by /u/turnedonbyadime
    [link] [comments]

    BF4 SMAW Death From Above Heli Takedown

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 06:13 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment