• Breaking News

    Monday, September 7, 2020

    Battlefield 4 My friends POV of my incredible flight skills

    Battlefield 4 My friends POV of my incredible flight skills


    My friends POV of my incredible flight skills

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 10:20 AM PDT

    Ouch

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 10:15 AM PDT

    I’m flattered.

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 02:32 PM PDT

    Just as planned #3

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 10:59 PM PDT

    Thanks teammate

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 11:10 AM PDT

    I got a few ammo ribbons

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 12:10 PM PDT

    Checkout my new video

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 05:08 PM PDT

    What the fuck just happened

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 10:24 AM PDT

    Whiskey Tango Foxtrot just happened, did the gunner just stop that rocket with an incendiary?

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 08:02 PM PDT

    Pardon my potato aim, I still don't have a clue as to how I pulled this stunt off and survived.

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 10:38 PM PDT

    Any only knife servers in bf4 2020

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 04:01 PM PDT

    Server that he is active with people ?

    submitted by /u/HappyKiller5000
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon's teeth not working.

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 09:56 AM PDT

    So I bought DLC for Battlefield 4 and Dragon's teeth won't stop loading. Anyone have any idea on how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/epic_guy_9000
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a list of Russian multiplayer callouts?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 01:24 PM PDT

    There are plenty of videos featuring the entirety of BF3/4 multi-player callouts, some more serious than others. However I cannot seem to find any resource that lists the callouts in text form, and I'm particularly interested in the Russian ones. Does anyone know where I might find them?

    submitted by /u/turnedonbyadime
    [link] [comments]

    It’s 2020... Come join our discord and find a squad the easy way

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 08:50 AM PDT

    Hey everyone had a question

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 07:31 AM PDT

    So i wanted too know hows everyone's opinion on the campaign? I got the game 2 weeks ago and spent most of my time on multiplayer, I just started the campaign today and its a meh too me.

    submitted by /u/Toemama69
    [link] [comments]

    [Xbox One] Come play some rush on The Glory Days! Running Rush Classics tonight! Add it to your favorites:) We also have a discord that goes hand in hand with the server! I’ll drop the link below!

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 03:38 PM PDT

    What dog tag is this?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 05:18 AM PDT

    So this happened...

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 06:00 PM PDT

    AT mine trap.

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 06:40 PM PDT

    If you are or were in the military, or you just want to play in a good, fun and fair server without rules, then come play in the UNITED STATES MILITARY VETERAN AND ACTIVE DUTY SERVER!

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 12:00 AM PDT

    For xbox one...if you need anything or have a question, send me a message! Gamertag: ALPHA OMEGA4277

    submitted by /u/joesterling333
    [link] [comments]

    I suffer

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 06:20 PM PDT

    My combat medic experience in the metro (my friend took the ss)

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 04:52 PM PDT

    I un-fucked my account !! :) (ps4) campaign not saving potential fix, might work on other platforms.

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 10:56 PM PDT

    So I'm sure a vast multitude of people have dealt with the campaign not saving. I was pissed after I did it multiple times but nothing saved, I did it on hard got gold and all collectable. So Idk what exactly I did that fixed it. Maybe it was all of them together. So fist I made sure my ea acc was connected to my psn acc, then I went to battle log to make sure my acc was set to ps4. Then I went to my ps4 and backed up all my game data onto a thumb drive, which I then removed the thumb drive (make sure to do it properly) then I deleted my game files (basically my progress) from my ps4. I then used the thumb drive to restore my progress. Then I reinstalled bf4 and I got my S.P. tags and the m249 and the p90.

    If u try this and it works let me know

    submitted by /u/beaper_boi
    [link] [comments]

    I literally can't play this game anymore...

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 10:34 PM PDT

    I stopped playing BF4 for months because I got so sick and tired of the shitty admins in this game kicking me for simply being better than them. I was only playing Hardcore for about a year and I was eventually kicked from most of the popular servers, making Harcore basically unplayable.

    After months off I decided to come back the other day and play some Hardcore Conquest (in probably the last HC server I can get into) and I was immediately killed and teamswitched by an admin because I got in the attack heli gunner-seat. Yep...

    This just pissed me off so much I turned the game off and haven't played for a couple of days.

    Right now it's 6am on my day off and I can't sleep so I loaded up BF4 (MY FAVOURITE GAME!) and said "Fuck hardcore" and joined a Normal TDM match. We were losing by about 30 kills in a high-ticket server and after a few minutes of my presence we were almost even in score. Of course the owner couldn't handle the thought of losing, so what did he do? You guessed it! Kicked! Fucking kicked me...

    Fuck Battlefield 4! Battlefield 4 can burn in a pile of fucking trash for all I care!

    submitted by /u/StephenG7287
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment